Shockwave before and after results

One of the newer treatments for ED, Shock Wave Therapy is still in it's experimental stages. While the treatment often sounds promising, it is only effective for a few patients and the results are not permanent. Informed Consumers are the best patients!
1380anthony

Re: Shockwave before and after results

Postby 1380anthony » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:03 pm

Rudaw82 wrote:Hello, I think it’s really great that you’ve posted these results. The numbers are encouraging especially the EDV, but can you also please tell us if it improved your symptoms at all? Are your erections harder now? Did the second trimix give you a normal hard erection or was it still a bit soft or bendy?

Second time I was tested my eretions lasted 45min. I guess I only respond to injections since the erections are stronger than with sildenafil
Last edited by 1380anthony on Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1380anthony

Postby 1380anthony » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:06 pm

thx1138 wrote:You mentioned the UroGold100; Did you see Goldstein ?

I spoke with on the phone. I see a Dr that know him a lot and uses the same techniques to address ED. I used clomid ,HCG and testosterone while doing shockwaves. I have corporal fibrosis and possibly damge to the dorsal nerves or pudendal since I lost sensitivity. LiESWT is really expensive and I wish it did more for the cost

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:46 pm

1380anthony wrote: I used clomid ,HCG and testosterone while doing shockwaves.

Why were you on a combination of clomid, hcg and test?

Were you trying to gain size or were your problems hormonal?

Rudaw82

Postby Rudaw82 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:23 am

1380anthony wrote:
Rudaw82 wrote:Hello, I think it’s really great that you’ve posted these results. The numbers are encouraging especially the EDV, but can you also please tell us if it improved your symptoms at all? Are your erections harder now? Did the second trimix give you a normal hard erection or was it still a bit soft or bendy?

Second time I was tested my eretions lasted 45min. I guess I only respond to injections since the erections are stronger than with sildenafil

Thanks. So basically, regardless of the test, the shockwave didn’t make a difference with your actual symptoms and your erections (at home) have not improved even when you take a pde5i?

thx1138

Postby thx1138 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:12 pm

Who was the Doctor ?

1380anthony

Postby 1380anthony » Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:08 am

PSSDorAmINormal wrote:
1380anthony wrote: I used clomid ,HCG and testosterone while doing shockwaves.

Why were you on a combination of clomid, hcg and test?

Were you trying to gain size or were your problems hormonal?

My ED is induced by finasteride. I used Dr Irwin Goldstein protocol ( experimental) for loss of libido and reversal of corporal fibrosis. It causes temporary relief. Im trying to reverse fibrosis with a combination of supplements, adrogens, shockwave, VED, ped5i or at least keep my level of ED intact without further damage of the erectile tissue.

1380anthony

Postby 1380anthony » Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:20 am

Rudaw82 wrote:
1380anthony wrote:

Thanks. So basically, regardless of the test, the shockwave didn’t make a difference with your actual symptoms and your erections (at home) have not improved even when you take a pde5i?

To be honest, very little regardless of the last penile doppler. No one knows how many shockwaves can reverse ED and if it can really be a permanent fix.

1380anthony

Postby 1380anthony » Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:29 am

Honestly I respond better to trimix no much to oral medications. How do I know this? Well, on every shockwave therapy the urologist will inject a small amount to create a eretion or semi so that the corpus cavernosum can stretch and then impact it with the shockwaves.

I did started having more morning wood frequently, but what has me in a bad position is low libido.
Pills work random. One last thing is that LiESWT is too expensive and it's hard for me to do it every 6 months or year. If I had the chance, I would do LiESWT with stem cells.

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:19 am

The thing I found with shockwave therapy was the sustainability wasn’t there. While doing the treatments I would get nice erections. But a few weeks after completing the treatments back to not so firm. I actually enjoyed the feeling of the treatments though.
For me it was a waste of money! Oh, and I was diagnosed with VL by Doppler. So this things about angiogenesis and shockwave, it’s sounds good, even plausible but it didn’t work for me. That said everyone is different! Shockwave may help some guys but it will certainly cost you some cash to find out. I think this is kind of like “snake oil” salesman because these providers know guys will pay most anything to get a hard dick!
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:00 pm

they said they worked for 70/75% but where are these 70/75%, I see around only the negative ones of 25/30%, of the ones I have heard have had the same improvements as 1380anthony, light morning wood for a few weeks after the 6/10 sessions, on another thread here I was debating with 2 guys who claimed that they work, but no evidence has provided, in Italy 10 out of 10 people all tested negative, where this 70% is
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Return to “Shock Wave Therapy/Gainswave/Ultrasound”