will shockwave help with narrowed arteries ?

One of the newer treatments for ED, Shock Wave Therapy is still in it's experimental stages. While the treatment often sounds promising, it is only effective for a few patients and the results are not permanent. Informed Consumers are the best patients!
s7utty

Re: will shockwave help with narrowed arteries ?

Postby s7utty » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:05 pm

Hillywilly wrote:
azmike wrote:CVD=Cardiovascular Disease

Yep. Anything and I mean anything that narrows your arteries and makes blood and chlosterol harder to pass through will over time cause plaque buildup and less expansive arteries

Do you think I might benefit from that if i have narrow cavernous arteries ?
there are many mixed opinions about Li-ESWT
28 years old. some form of ED always with me entire life.
///
19th May 22' - doppler, 10mcg PGE1, good inflow, terrible outflow (EDV) of 15cm/s.
Currently about to visit Paris to dr Allaire seeking for further help.

weststpaulguy

Postby weststpaulguy » Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:45 pm

i tried it and it worked for 3 months, then back to low erection. No I don't believe its very effective. Very expensive for what you get.

Mazzio

Postby Mazzio » Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:40 am

weststpaulguy wrote:i tried it and it worked for 3 months, then back to low erection. No I don't believe its very effective. Very expensive for what you get.

Where did you get your shockwave treatment? What was the equipment? Stortz or else?
65 yrs, had venous leak all my life, sildenafil and other pills don't work anymore properly, using Caverject with pills.

weststpaulguy

Postby weststpaulguy » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:14 pm

sorry to heard that ... It was at a so called ED clinic in Minneapolis, fronted by a doctor who had guys off the street doing it....it was a joke
Now my new ED clinic /sexual health clinic with no real MD is pushing it for $1500 i don't have much faith in it. \
i just tried the gel form of Tri Mix with so so results. $160 for 8-10 treatments where you put the gel into a needleless syringe and inject the gel into the tip of the shaft. 50% erection for 30 minutes. Again so-so results
i have venous leakage, too. Bad deal

Return to “Shock Wave Therapy/Gainswave/Ultrasound”