Cavernosography for Hard flaccid side effect

One of the most misdiagnosed issues in medicine! This baffling and frustrating condition can create physical and emotion destruction. There is hope! It is VERY treatable. We will set you on the right track.
Pumpingvictum

Cavernosography for Hard flaccid side effect

Postby Pumpingvictum » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:01 am

I had Hard flaccid after use of home made penis pump from 2012. For many years i try to know what happen to me.
I do penile doppler which show no problem but my ed remain i can not have Hard erections by arousel sometime by masterbation.
I do cavernosography to see if i had physical damage like venous leakage. But before That i restore abiltty of spontenouse erections by physical theraby to my Pelvic floor and by biofeedback. But i did not contentious becouse some one told me about venous leakage and that give me strong emotions to try cavernosography.
Back to cavernosography dengerous side effect.
Is the adverse chmical reaction on vessels componant.
Like endothelial damage due to toxicity and unabilaty to produce nitric oxide enzyme
And lose enos expression. Produce Ros and that induce fibrosis. Last thing is epithelial mesenchymal transition due to contrast desolve intercellular connections between cells. This adverse reactions can not be fealled in any body. Doctors did not belive That i had this damage but i read That in medical journals.my foult is i didn't do enough Research about contrast Media side effects.
The funny thing That penis pump didn't induce venous leakage but venous leakage give me more erectile dysfunction.
I damaged my peins 2012 by enlargment exersise by home made penis pump. 2 penile doppler with normal result and 1 cavernosography with normal result.

Pumpingvictum

Re: Cavernosography for Hard flaccid side effect

Postby Pumpingvictum » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:21 am

Think i was near to cure my Hard flaccid after 10 years of suffering but i lost my chance by cavernosography side effect on my peins.
I damaged my peins 2012 by enlargment exersise by home made penis pump. 2 penile doppler with normal result and 1 cavernosography with normal result.

Bahamas

Postby Bahamas » Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:34 am

So sorry to know about your sufferings. I also have hard flaccid from 2006. I don't know how to cure it. What is biofeedback? And what are the pelvic floor exercise that help you get spontaneous erections?

s7utty

Postby s7utty » Tue May 09, 2023 5:37 am

Pumpingvictum wrote:Think i was near to cure my Hard flaccid after 10 years of suffering but i lost my chance by cavernosography side effect on my peins.

Why cavernosography side effect harm you? I dont understand it. could you kindly elaborate more? i had doppler with bad results year ago, i want to do ct cavernosography in June this year to verify leakage. I suspect i have rather muscle problem than true venous leak but id like to perform finally cavernosogram to get informed what causing my troubles. But now I read your comment… pls explain what happened in ya case.
Cheers
28 years old. some form of ED always with me entire life.
///
19th May 22' - doppler, 10mcg PGE1, good inflow, terrible outflow (EDV) of 15cm/s.
Currently about to visit Paris to dr Allaire seeking for further help.

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Wed May 10, 2023 1:16 am

He maybe means he had priapism.

Pumpingvictum

Postby Pumpingvictum » Tue May 16, 2023 5:04 pm

I didn't have pripism
I do another doppler after 40 days and the result is normal
And another one in 2023 by trimix injection with normal result
But my erectile dysfunction remain.
What happen to me?

Pumpingvictum

Postby Pumpingvictum » Tue May 16, 2023 5:06 pm

s7utty wrote:
Pumpingvictum wrote:Think i was near to cure my Hard flaccid after 10 years of suffering but i lost my chance by cavernosography side effect on my peins.

Why cavernosography side effect harm you? I dont understand it. could you kindly elaborate more? i had doppler with bad results year ago, i want to do ct cavernosography in June this year to verify leakage. I suspect i have rather muscle problem than true venous leak but id like to perform finally cavernosogram to get informed what causing my troubles. But now I read your comment… pls explain what happened in ya case.
Cheers

Do not do it the contrast media cause endothelial cell damage due to its toxicity

Return to “Hard Flaccid/Chronic Prostatitis/Pelvic Floor Dysfunction”