Hf 3 years with this

One of the most misdiagnosed issues in medicine! This baffling and frustrating condition can create physical and emotion destruction. There is hope! It is VERY treatable. We will set you on the right track.
Stfl1397

Hf 3 years with this

Postby Stfl1397 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:47 am

Hi im from colombia, i have hf because of Bad Practice of edging and penile Pump, i contract much the perineum muscles and mi penis is going down when im masturbating, i think fast this is Wrong because in the next day i Dont have Morning erection and My penis not have erection with the contact with my underwear, very Low libido, the size change, and very Strange Sensation likes numbness in My balls, glans and pinchez, Dont forget it the change of color and very anxiety and depress i think do it the malleable Implant because i Search everything like dct, CPPS, pudendal nerve, prostatitis, varicoceles and Nobody is cured only people improve but temporary, all test are normal the only thing i have Bad vertebral disc l5-s1-s4 thats all

What is your opionion o RECOMMENDED to me thanks

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hf 3 years with this

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:11 pm

Treatment for all variations of this condition is similar. Pelvic Floor physical therapist. Psychiatric drugs to help with stress/anxiety. Yoga, pelvic floor stretching exercises, PDE5I medications, various suppositories. It is VERY treatable and with the right doctors, you will be fine again.
Paul

Shemzw

Postby Shemzw » Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:35 pm

Some research shows that issues with those levels of your spine can cause HF issues. It’s just research but there have been some cases where after the spine issues were addressed there have been some people who have improved. I have HF issues now I believe and I have bad L5 to S3. I am getting surgery soon so I hope this helps me out like the research proposes….

Pumpingvictum

Postby Pumpingvictum » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:00 am

I suffer from this condition from 10 years from this reason and nothing help me
I damaged my peins 2012 by enlargment exersise by home made penis pump. 2 penile doppler with normal result and 1 cavernosography with normal result.

Bambino09

Postby Bambino09 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:09 pm

Hi paul can you help me private? I new

Return to “Hard Flaccid/Chronic Prostatitis/Pelvic Floor Dysfunction”