Would an implant affect the Pelvic floor mudlces?

One of the most misdiagnosed issues in medicine! This baffling and frustrating condition can create physical and emotion destruction. There is hope! It is VERY treatable. We will set you on the right track.
tonydante

Would an implant affect the Pelvic floor mudlces?

Postby tonydante » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:43 pm

I'm strongly thinking about an implant, but I have some worries about it. I have pretty unique symptoms, to be exact - my pelvic floor muscles (IC muscles) get over - contracted after ejaculation. That leads to pretty uncomfortable pain sometimes, but it usually goes away after doing some pelvic floor relaxation stretches.

Could the implant affect those muscles in some way and make the pain worse?(I already have some pain, and I don't want to add more)Or is it just the erectile tissue that is affected? If anyone has some insight to give on the topic, I'd appreciate it. This is one of my main mental blocks and fears about the implant.
22 y.o., Eastern Europe. Worsening ED from a very young age, probably after injury. Took Accutane at 14 - probably made it worse. Meds don't work. Implanted on 19.03 by Dr Ihsan Karaman in Istanbul, Rigicon Infla 10AX, 20 cm + 1cm RTE

Thisworld

Re: Would an implant affect the Pelvic floor mudlces?

Postby Thisworld » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:24 am

I think it could be important to choose penoscrotal approach instead of infrapubic for avoid worsening the pelvic area
Hard flaccid syndrome since 2019. Trying to get better with conservative treatments but an implant is on my radar

brianroa7

Re: Would an implant affect the Pelvic floor mudlces?

Postby brianroa7 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:03 pm

I'm three months out from my implant, but orgasm (I don't ejaculate anymore due to prostate cancer) hurt quite a bit right at first. The pain was in the pelvic muscle area. It was in the muscles that you would do Kegel exercises with. The more i use the implant for its intended purpose, the less pain I feel and the orgasm is well worth it now. When I first came after implant I thought that if this is the way it's going to feel from now on, I'm not sure it was worth the pain and expense. Now I can say that it definitely was worth it!
58, implanted with 22 cm Titan (no RTE's) on April 1, 2022. Complete ED started after High Dose Rate Brachytherapy for prostate cancer. Tried everything else first but nothing worked. Wonderfully supportive wife!

Return to “Hard Flaccid/Chronic Prostatitis/Pelvic Floor Dysfunction”