Normal or a symptom of hard flaccid?

One of the most misdiagnosed issues in medicine! This baffling and frustrating condition can create physical and emotion destruction. There is hope! It is VERY treatable. We will set you on the right track.
Anonymous FT Member

Normal or a symptom of hard flaccid?

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:02 am

Within the past several days, I have noticed that I am starting to experience urgency and a slight loss of bladder control. The leaking often occurs several minutes after a trip to the bathroom for a bowel movement. There will be like a slight burning sensation in my rectal area and then suddenly I leak. I usually clench and stop any further leaking. Once while outdoors, I leaked multiple times and it was almost like my bladder just kept leaking and dripping. The thing is, it is more than just a few drips, it is sometimes a weak stream. I always get the feeling when I'm sitting. However sometimes I have a sudden urgency to urinate upon standing. It feels as though it is flowing and ready to come out. I have had a few minor accidents, and the other day while I was in my car I had a strong urge/need to urinate and all I had was an empty size small milkshake cup. It was not an easy task to pee while sitting in a car, and let me tell you the cup was filled to the max and I had to squeeze it off because I was afraid I was about to run it over.

Also kind of unrelated to the urgency issue, I notice my penis kind of rotates and points left when I am seated on the toilet. Also my flaccid size is highly variable. Sometimes more of a retracted or inverted appearance, but I can "shake" it out or loosen it up a bit.

Just wondering if these things sound like classic pelvic floor problems or if anybody has a similar issue.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Re: Normal or a symptom of hard flaccid?

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:50 pm

These are all classic CPPS symptoms. Don't freak out. Very treatable. I had one guy whose penis curled when he needed to urinate. Bladder control, retracted penis...shifting size. Yep. all common symptoms.
Paul

dockuda

Postby dockuda » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:59 pm

PLease tell me how does one treat it. It has destroyed my sex life and penis is an appendage without any feeling.
ED since age 42. Currently on Trimix

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:30 pm

Frank Talk Admin wrote:These are all classic CPPS symptoms. Don't freak out. Very treatable. I had one guy whose penis curled when he needed to urinate. Bladder control, retracted penis...shifting size. Yep. all common symptoms.
Paul

Took a really long time to get feedback here.

dockuda

Postby dockuda » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:35 pm

PSSD....,

Your symptoms are very similar to mine. I'd like to message you to find out about your Journey.

Thanks
ED since age 42. Currently on Trimix

cobylinks

Postby cobylinks » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:27 pm

Wow
I was just thinking how to post my "discovery ".
If I deflate all the way it seems like I have to go pee all the time.
Also have had several times when I leaked (sometimes more than others)
and also sprayed all over.
I found that it I give myself a hard tug at the end of my penis it solves 90% of the "spray" issue.
Also found that if I half pump before going to bed and leave it that way I don't have to get up 2-3 times a night.
Seems the fluid that is being stored in the reservoir was pressing on my bladder so if I release some of the pressure off of my bladder I can go almost all night without having to pee. I also found the perfect relaxed state(for me) between hard and flaccid.
I pump up to the very max then deflate by only pushing the deflate bars on my titan
(No squeezing the penis) be patient and give it a min. Or two. The pressure equalizes and I have a great look as well as reduced pressure on my bladder.
Hopes this helps!
Received implants 10/4/19 Coloplast 24cm + 1cm RTE
Dr. Brady, Orlando, Fl

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:04 pm

cobylinks wrote:I pump up to the very max then deflate by only pushing the deflate bars on my titan
(No squeezing the penis) be patient and give it a min. Or two. The pressure equalizes and I have a great look as well as reduced pressure on my bladder.
Hopes this helps!

I don't have the same equipment. I don't have an implant so it can't be that!

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:05 pm

dockuda wrote:PSSD....,

Your symptoms are very similar to mine. I'd like to message you to find out about your Journey.

Thanks

Sure thing

Return to “Hard Flaccid/Chronic Prostatitis/Pelvic Floor Dysfunction”