I CANNOT orgasm

If it takes too long to climax and it is causing a problem for you or your partner, welcome to this section.
Forum rules
Please be respectful!
thegatter

I CANNOT orgasm

Postby thegatter » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:18 am

Hello all........I am a 62, soon to be 63 year old WM. I had a case of ED since my radical prostatectomy in September, 2009. However, to be honest, the ED was kicking in even before the surgery....I had an implant in September 2012 and I am now able to have sex any time, day or night, as long as I want. (or as long as she wants....or if I am alone, as long as I WANT...)

Here's my problem. I CANNOT orgasm. It feels good, sometimes I feel like I am on the way to orgasm, but that feeling abruptly stops. Even when I masturbate, it feels good. But NO ORGASM. WTH? Before my prostate surgery, no problem with orgasm. Oh, there were times I didn't get off having sex, but that was because my ED was already kicking in and I would lose my erection often during sex........but when I masturbated, I would ALWAYS get off..........now, I cannot. Ever. Any way I try.

Any suggestions????

Andy425

Re: I CANNOT orgasm

Postby Andy425 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:27 pm

thegatter wrote:Hello all........I am a 62, soon to be 63 year old WM. I had a case of ED since my radical prostatectomy in September, 2009. However, to be honest, the ED was kicking in even before the surgery....I had an implant in September 2012 and I am now able to have sex any time, day or night, as long as I want. (or as long as she wants....or if I am alone, as long as I WANT...)

Here's my problem. I CANNOT orgasm. It feels good, sometimes I feel like I am on the way to orgasm, but that feeling abruptly stops. Even when I masturbate, it feels good. But NO ORGASM. WTH? Before my prostate surgery, no problem with orgasm. Oh, there were times I didn't get off having sex, but that was because my ED was already kicking in and I would lose my erection often during sex........but when I masturbated, I would ALWAYS get off..........now, I cannot. Ever. Any way I try.

Any suggestions????

Hmm, I've been getting orgasms since shortly after surgery when the thing was still as soft as a cotton ball. And although completely dry, the orgasms feel about as good as they ever did -- the more excited I am the better they feel.

You should probably ask your uro.
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:51 pm

WE find in our work with men clinically, that lack of orgasm is a lack of arousal and/or stimulation. In other words, just as watching your penis for erection, etc, watching, searching for an orgasm is the best way to kill it. You need to figure out a way to boost stimulation AND arousal. We have a lot of our guys pop in an Aneros during sex. The extra stimulation tends to turn off your brain and catapult you into an orgasm. find a vibrator, toy, costume, that will send you over the edge.
Paul

newly1

Postby newly1 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:05 am

Im with you, if you get an answer that works please email .at okiedokie9876@gmail.com

Tigerfan53

Postby Tigerfan53 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:38 am

I agree with Paul. You've got to stop worrying about it, stop focusing on it, stop putting pressure on yourself. That’s where the toy, vibrator, cock ring helps. Just enjoy the moment, enjoy what’s going on. Get a fantasy in your head (even something really “naughty”; whatever gets you off). You might even start with something as simple as trying coconut oil for a lube. It’s fantastic and along with getting my head straight has helped me with my orgasm issues.
Good luck -- Tigerfan

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:27 pm

I am turning 71 and now rely on Trimix injections in order to achieve and maintain erections. I also have trouble achieving orgasms which could be caused by a combination of the two issues mentioned above. I generally can not orgasm until I have tried on two or three previous occasions. I recently started taking Pygeum which seems to have improved my situation but it is too early to tell if it is a placebo effect.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Woodicould

Postby Woodicould » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:11 am

I often have the same problem. Intercourse is pleasant enough but nothing much beyond that. No climbing a mountain and then diving off.
Prostate cancer age 65 with PSA 5.8. Biopsy Oct 2010. Gleason score of 7, 3+4 with perineural invasion. Stage II, T2cNXMX.
Jan-Feb 2011 radiation. Palladium-103 seed implant March 2011 (55 implants). Lupron treatment from Dec 2010 to Aug 2011 (8 months).

nuguy2

Postby nuguy2 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:08 pm

I have the problem as well. I use electro stim to achieve orgasm. I got started using estim before I developed the problem of no orgasm with sex. Wonder if estim de-sensitized me. But estim gives a very satisfying orgasm. I am wondering about implant and what effect estim might have on implant tubes. You can read about estim at site http://www.smartstim.com.

Ahknaten

I had the same but is gone heres how......

Postby Ahknaten » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:59 pm

Stop worrying about it to start
Only masturbate or have sex when truely horny
The biggest sex organ is between your ears
SEMPER IN EXCRETIA SUMUS SOLIM PROFUNDUM VARIAT

WE'RE ALWAYS IN THE MANURE; ONLY THE DEPTH VARIES

Dcr_inc

Postby Dcr_inc » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:51 am

Flowmax will kill ejaculation..

Return to “Delayed Ejaculation (Anorgasmia)”