My story of anorgasmia

If it takes too long to climax and it is causing a problem for you or your partner, welcome to this section.
Forum rules
Please be respectful!
KJJorgen

My story of anorgasmia

Postby KJJorgen » Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:14 am

I am 71. I have had some ED issues for probably 25 years, certainly helped with Sildenfil. 15 years ago, I had very early prostate cancer treated with radiation, seed implant. About 10 years ago, with Sildenfil stopped working for ED, but I had good luck with VED. For the last few years, I have had some increase issues with anorgasmia, not every time but more than half the time. Also, almost no ejaculate, so may be having retrograde ejaculation, or the prostate is scarred enough that ejaculate is no created. Vasectomy many years ago. I take BP meds, HCTZ and Lisinopril, and a low dose statin. Not diabetic. Married almost 45 years and I have a very helpful spouse. VED still works satisfactory of an erection and we are very able to an achieve penetration, but too often no climax. I have read about prostate stimulation helping, but the logistics of how to do this while engaged in intercourse seem in my mind to be difficult. Any one have luck with penile vibrators or other toys to help this? Any other ideas, or success with toys and non penetrative sex? Looking for ideas.

Reggieman

Re: My story of anorgasmia

Postby Reggieman » Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:12 pm

When I got anorgasmia after my RP I was dumbfounded. Then I discovered Electro Stim.I was able to get some type of orgasm. It is not like sex with a woman but can be satisfying. It doesn't work as well now for me due to increase in the types of meds I have to take for unrelated health issues. But I get pleasure from it

https://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk/adv ... tions.html

This above site shows how to position the electrodes. In purchasing a box be advised that the more expensive machines generally provide the better experience.

PM me if you want additional info.
Retired. R.P. 2016. Bilateral nerve sparing surgery. Now use .15cc of Bimix twice weekly & anorgasmia, moderately incontinent. Wife no longer interested so go solo with Electro-stim using Erostek ET-312. Now am Type 2 diabetic.

Alan810

Postby Alan810 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:29 pm

I found that the same vibrator that I use for clitoral stimulation on my wife works pretty well for bringing me to orgasm, but doesn't do anything for my other problem of retrograde ejaculation. For me the vibration works well on the underside of the glan, but you might have to find a vibration cycle that works best for you. I have also use a product by Adam and Eve call "Make Me Cum" which I found out here of FT. It also seems to help a little, but I can't say for sure.
85 yrs old. Married 42 yrs. On meds for B/P, Cholesterol and BPH. Greenlight procedure yrs ago. 30 yrs ED w/Retrograde Ejaculations. Tried Pills, Injections & different pumps. Excellent results with ErecAId pump & Beige D & Gray D rings.

Martin6469

Postby Martin6469 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:10 pm

The thinner lubricants help me a little, although not a solution. K-Y Classic Liquid is the best I've found so far.
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

treetop

Postby treetop » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:55 pm

I have read about prostate stimulation helping, but the logistics of how to do this while engaged in intercourse seem in my mind to be difficult. Any one have luck with penile vibrators or other toys to help this? Any other ideas, or success with toys and non penetrative sex? Looking for ideas.

-------------

Go to Lovense.com

Check out Diamo -- my favorite !! also, Hush or Edge for prostate.

Add the app to your wifes phone... as she may enjoy controlling you.... haha. yes.. its remote control via an app.
-T
Treetop -- (TT)
Implant - Pending Medicare in 2024 (I turn 65) -- I am now in planning stages.
My Introduction - http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... =14&t=7775

Return to “Delayed Ejaculation (Anorgasmia)”