No ejaculate at orgasm

If it takes too long to climax and it is causing a problem for you or your partner, welcome to this section.
Forum rules
Please be respectful!
Lost Sheep

No ejaculate at orgasm

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:04 pm

Can prostate cancer cause anejaculation BEFORE any treatments?

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer recently and the disease is progressing (treatment decision is currently being researched and made soon).

I suddenly lost the ability to ejaculate when I orgasm. The pulsing/contractions is/are still there, but no semen. I am pretty sure it is not retrograde eaculation, though.

(I did have a PSMA PET scan May 25. PET scan involved a radioactive isotope tracer to highlight the cancer cells in the scanner. Then caught a bad cold on the flight back to Anchorage from Seattle. Two weeks later, my girlfriend and I had sex and she reported that my semen smelled foul. After than, I have no eaculate at all.

I have found nothing in the medical literature mentioning anejaculation due to prostate cancer alone; all references point to cancer treatments causing it. I have had no cancer treatments yet. I have an appointment with my urologist August 1. Today is July 12.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

frank66665

Re: No ejaculate at orgasm

Postby frank66665 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:18 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:Can prostate cancer cause anejaculation BEFORE any treatments?

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer recently and the disease is progressing (treatment decision is currently being researched and made soon).

I suddenly lost the ability to ejaculate when I orgasm. The pulsing/contractions is/are still there, but no semen. I am pretty sure it is not retrograde eaculation, though.

(I did have a PSMA PET scan May 25. PET scan involved a radioactive isotope tracer to highlight the cancer cells in the scanner. Then caught a bad cold on the flight back to Anchorage from Seattle. Two weeks later, my girlfriend and I had sex and she reported that my semen smelled foul. After than, I have no eaculate at all.

I have found nothing in the medical literature mentioning anejaculation due to prostate cancer alone; all references point to cancer treatments causing it. I have had no cancer treatments yet. I have an appointment with my urologist August 1. Today is July 12.

I'm sorry Lost Sheep, let's hope it can be resolved in the best way, how much do you have the psa? in Italy the scale is from 0 to a maximum of 4, if it goes over and you're in trt you have to suspend, you practically reach orgasm but nothing comes out?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

1day2Bbionic

Re: No ejaculate at orgasm

Postby 1day2Bbionic » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:54 pm

Lost sheep....sent you a PM

Return to “Delayed Ejaculation (Anorgasmia)”