Oxytocin for anorgasmia

If it takes too long to climax and it is causing a problem for you or your partner, welcome to this section.
Forum rules
Please be respectful!
Otter46

Oxytocin for anorgasmia

Postby Otter46 » Mon May 01, 2023 10:31 pm

Guys,

Have any of u used an oxytocin nasal spray to help reach orgasm & cum? If so, was it prescribed by ur URO? Thanks guys.

Dave(Otter46)
78yo., married 54 yrs. Started Bimix injections in August ‘21, PA just switched me over to Trimix 5-22. 31 Gauge/5/16” needle. ED drugs not working that well anymore.
Thankful for this board & the guys that use it.

Reggieman

Re: Oxytocin for anorgasmia

Postby Reggieman » Tue May 02, 2023 12:46 pm

Yes. Uro prescribed it along with a few others. None worked.
Retired. R.P. 2016. Bilateral nerve sparing surgery. Now use .15cc of Bimix twice weekly & anorgasmia, moderately incontinent. Wife no longer interested so go solo with Electro-stim using Erostek ET-312. Now am Type 2 diabetic.

Otter46

Postby Otter46 » Tue May 02, 2023 8:56 pm

Reggieman wrote:Yes. Uro prescribed it along with a few others. None worked.

Thanks Reggie for answering my ?. Dang, was hoping this would b a possible solution for anorgasmia. :cry: Sorry to hear that we both suffer from anorgasmia, frustrating to deal w. Does the 15 units of Bimix get u hard enuf to have intercourse or works best for going solo?

Thanks Reggie for answering, appreciate it!!

Dave (Otter46)
78yo., married 54 yrs. Started Bimix injections in August ‘21, PA just switched me over to Trimix 5-22. 31 Gauge/5/16” needle. ED drugs not working that well anymore.
Thankful for this board & the guys that use it.

Reggieman

Postby Reggieman » Wed May 03, 2023 9:46 pm

Otter: Bimix works for me. I go solo with a Electro-Stim device. My wife no longer wishes to have sex (at least with me, no idea if she goes solo herself). The wife has always had a very low libido.

I am looking into the "Venus for Men" sold by Symbian since my penis sensitivity dropped about a year ago. I was diagnosed with Tachycardia and put on another pill to deal with it. It is a blood pressure pill-that makes two I take now.

When I started with Bimix the doctor said he considered it a low dose (15 units) and didn't recommend Trimix. I used to use 10 units instead of 15 as I got hard enough for long enough and the lower dose saved me money. About two years ago I had the formulation increased to make it stronger for a harder erection. I guess my body got used to the first formulation.

With electro-stimulation I really don't need an erection for it to work but it is much, much easier to attach the needed electrodes. Electro-stimulation is much better if one uses the top end devices. My Erotek 312B is no longer made however. I am hoping the manufacturer is developing and updated/digital model but do not know.

I'm convinced that there is no magic pill for guys my age after a R.P. I don't get strong orgasms but instead get what I call Pleasure Waves and sometimes I don't get that. But it is better than nothing.
Retired. R.P. 2016. Bilateral nerve sparing surgery. Now use .15cc of Bimix twice weekly & anorgasmia, moderately incontinent. Wife no longer interested so go solo with Electro-stim using Erostek ET-312. Now am Type 2 diabetic.

Reggieman

Postby Reggieman » Wed May 03, 2023 9:50 pm

Otter:

http://happystim-usa.com/id60.html

The estim supplier I use and I recommend for quality and price.

If you are interested in more information let me know.

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Fri May 12, 2023 10:40 pm

Are there side effects to the oxytocin?

I don't have any experience with estim, but it sounds interesting

Reggieman

Postby Reggieman » Sat May 13, 2023 1:16 pm

Anyone investigating Estim should start with a Tens device. It takes a little while to get used to and to find a technique that works for the individual. It is a very basic device. If you find you like it then spend more money on a better device. It is a different experience. Unfortunately, an excellent online source for instructions of all kinds called Smartstim.com disappeared after the owner of the site died. Another site called SocialStim.org offers information too but not to the high degree of the first mentioned. I am now looking into a purchase of a Venus for Men, formally Venus 2000. It works on a totally different methodology. See https://venusformen.com/

My sensitivity to Estim has decreased over the last year. I suspect that is due to new medications I am taking. Estim is still stimulating but I can't seem to reach climax after getting to the top of the climb to orgasm.

Hope this help. I know the heart-breaking results of Anorgasmia.

Return to “Delayed Ejaculation (Anorgasmia)”