Any way to increase Ejaculate volume

If it takes too long to climax and it is causing a problem for you or your partner, welcome to this section.
Forum rules
Please be respectful!
riseagain

Any way to increase Ejaculate volume

Postby riseagain » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:05 am

Does any know of a supplement that would help increase the amount of semen you produce, Just wondering.
65 yrs old. Married 38 years to an awesome wife. Implanted on 8/4/2022 Titan 24cm XL. Dr Hakky. Loving the implant so far.

Anonymous FT Member

Re: Any way to increase Ejaculate volume

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:10 pm

Drink plenty of water and try to abstain if you can to build up your seminal vesicles. For supplements you might try pygeum, lecithin, zinc, and possibly l-arginine.

When I was 34 a urologist had me take clomiphene citrate, and that seemed to increase my volume. It also created a slight increase in the size of my testicles. More recently I am not noticing the same increases. I don't know if it is because I am older now or if I have poor quality generic medication.

cosmo89

Postby cosmo89 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:18 am

I read that eating celery will do it. I tried it but didn't get a sure result. Also the damn stuff sticks in my teeth.

nuance

Postby nuance » Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:43 pm

PSSDorAmINormal wrote:Drink plenty of water and try to abstain if you can to build up your seminal vesicles. For supplements you might try pygeum, lecithin, zinc, and possibly l-arginine.

When I was 34 a urologist had me take clomiphene citrate, and that seemed to increase my volume. It also created a slight increase in the size of my testicles. More recently I am not noticing the same increases. I don't know if it is because I am older now or if I have poor quality generic medication.

Did you try a different brand to see if can have your gains back?

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:45 pm

nuance wrote:Did you try a different brand to see if can have your gains back?

I wish I kept better record of when I start and end something but unfortunately I didn't. I decided to take a "break" from it right now, and I have some labs to get results on. So far I've used two different brands, and I have a third one to try in the future.

Stayingstrong

Postby Stayingstrong » Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:44 am

riseagain wrote:Does any know of a supplement that would help increase the amount of semen you produce, Just wondering.

Just curious. Your profile bio indicates that you gained length and girth after (post op) surgery.
Is this correct or did you confuse post op and pre op?
Age 70
Pills didn't work well. Trimix worked good for 3 years, then only fair for following 3 years but need a cock ring in conjunction.
Implant 12/6/2023 Dr. Eid
Coloplast Titan 20 cm with right side trimmed to 19 cm. No RTE. Classic pump.

riseagain

Postby riseagain » Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:06 am

yes I have gained some length, mainly from using the VED so much.
65 yrs old. Married 38 years to an awesome wife. Implanted on 8/4/2022 Titan 24cm XL. Dr Hakky. Loving the implant so far.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:54 am

riseagain wrote:Does any know of a supplement that would help increase the amount of semen you produce, Just wondering.

take a tablet of zinc for 2/3 months, it's good, and make small doses of gonasi, like 400 every 4 days, take gonasi 2000 and divide it into 5 doses of 400, it also increases the excitement as well as reviving the balls , make 1 vial divided into 5 doses every 4 days, every 3 months, I'm not a doctor, this is what I do
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Return to “Delayed Ejaculation (Anorgasmia)”