Prostate massage

If it takes too long to climax and it is causing a problem for you or your partner, welcome to this section.
Forum rules
Please be respectful!
Lost Sheep

Re: Prostate massage

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:21 pm

PSSDorAmINormal wrote:Is there a way to activate the prostate or wake it up?

I see many of you guys saying it is not too deep, so can it be something done for us single guys?

I think, the same way you get to Carnegie Hall. Practiced, practice, practice.

The setup to the punch line is an old joke. A tourist asks a New Yorker, "How do you get to Carnegie Hall?"

Seriously, though. Once you have a way to make contact with (pressure, sliding, etc), it will take some time (practice) to "train" your prostate to appreciate the sensations and to train yourself or your partner what kind of pressures and movements are enjoyable enough to trigger an orgasm. Just like it is difficult sometimes for a woman to reach a G-spot orgasm, it (my opinion) may be even more difficult to reach a P-spot orgasm.

So, my advice is to put aside the goal-orientation of seeking a specific result (orgasm) and instead concentrate on just enjoying the good feelings. When the feelings get good enough, the orgasm will take care of itself with a stunning presentation.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:27 pm

Reaching one's own prostate (call it the P-spot) is not easy for most men of ordinary dimensions. It is also difficult for a woman to reach her own G-spot.

I know, that, in the shower I have been able to find and touch my own prostate, but just barely and only the side close to my anus. The far side is completely out of reach of my finger. If a partner is not available, a tool is usually required. I have found that massaging the prostate is better if you can get around on both sides to roll it over a bit and direct pressure from different angles. That, for best effect, requires a partner paying attention. Or for self-administration, a tool of some kind.

Side note: It is nice to feel clean on my "undercarriage", both inside (an inch or two) and out.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:32 pm

Old Guy wrote:An orgasm from a prostrate massage feels nothing like a penile orgasm. Anal sex used to get me a good orgasm or three, but I was never lucky enough to have a penile orgasm at the same time. Think I compare a prostrate orgasm to a female orgasm. During a prostrate orgasm all the muscles up my butthole will contract and pulse. Very nice sensation.

I agree, OldGuy.

Also, in response to posts of experiences from Growinjim, SteveSW and Toolman, I have this essay.

My girlfriennd and I have talked about this subject and experimented a few times. I wrote about this to her and edited that email to make it fit for posting here.

Men's and women's sexual parts are analogous to one another, both having started out in the fetus as the same, but developing differently. Yet they still retain analogous functions, including with regard to orgasmic response pleasure receptors.

In this thread and context, I am talking about the analagous tissues, nerves and sensation receptors around and in a man's prostate (P-Spot) and a woman's Grafenberg spot (G-Spot).

Now, both men's and women's orgasmic spasms and contractions are interior, mainly in the core and pelvic region.

But there is a big difference in what happens next.

When a man orgasms, his orgasmic spasms interior to the pelvic region do not do anything for the receptors in his penis which, after all are most men's primary focus and main collection of receptors.

When a woman orgasms, her orgasmic spasms provide stimulation to her receptors inside her vagina. Her G-Spot, gets massaged from her core muscles on one side and IN ADDITION TO the stimulations from her partner's penis (or hand or tool). Her receptors are getting a double dose of stimulation.

If a man has a tool inside him, pressing on his P-spot when he orgasms it is supposed to move the tool and massage the prostate from colon/anus side in addition to the pressures his pelvic muscles' orgasmic spasms from the pelvic muscles directly. Thus a man's receptors get massaged from his own core muscles on the one side and from the tool on the other side. Maybe not as intensely a woman gets, but remember, her vagina and G-spot have probably had more "training" and practice than most men have had on their P-spot..

The advertisements also say that the tool gets additional movement imparted to it by contractions of the man's anal sphincter.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:52 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
The advertisements also say that the tool gets an additional movement imparted to it by contractions of the man's anal sphincter.

I agree with you, but wondered what advertisements or tool are you talking about?

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:04 am

PSSDorAmINormal wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:
The advertisements also say that the tool gets an additional movement imparted to it by contractions of the man's anal sphincter.

I agree with you, but wondered what advertisements or tool are you talking about?

The Aneros web site gets pretty descriptive.

Also, when I sent a detailed inquiry, I got (not a generic, canned response) a detailed, well-arranged, thoughtful and thorough response that COULD NOT have been pre-planned or written by a computer. It was clearly written by a human being who had read my inquiry in detail and given the response a lot of time to compose.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:18 am

Lost Sheep wrote:The Aneros web site gets pretty descriptive.

Also, when I sent a detailed inquiry, I got (not a generic, canned response) a detailed, well-arranged, thoughtful and thorough response that COULD NOT have been pre-planned or written by a computer. It was clearly written by a human being who had read my inquiry in detail and given the response a lot of time to compose.

About 18 years ago I tried the Aneros. In total I've had 3 of their different models and all ended up in the trash. They have so many models now it is confusing to know what is best. Some of the larger models have a completely different shape and don't look comfortable. I do agree that their assistance with my questions was superb. Just like you say I dealt with a real person. Not a bot. In my case from what I can remember it was a man.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:19 am

My first anal experience was in my early 20's when I let a guy fuck me. No more males for a long time but wife would use a strap on occasionally. She wasn't good at fucking and quit doing me. Maybe my early 50's I met with another male. He fucked me into an anal orgasm, and I was hooked.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:42 pm

I thought my earlier post was a bit long, so thought to make it a bit more focused and brief:

In men, the orgasm-triggering structures (primarily in the penis) are separate from the structures that respond to orgasm (certain visceral muscles, prostate, testes, etc).

In women, the orgasm-triggering structures (clitoris and g-spot) are very much closer to and largely coincident with the responding structures, thus orgasmic spasms are able to build on and reinforce orgasmic stimulations in a self-sustaining feedback loop.

I wonder if this contributes to women's ability to have continuous, overlapping orgasms whereas men do not, as a general rule.  Except when the prostate is directly stimulated.

I wonder if, in men, stimulation (by penis, finger or tool) of INTERNAL orgasm-triggering tissues (P-spot) might get reinforced (in a manner similar to women's) by the internal spasms of orgasm, thus resulting in a greater intensity of orgasm and ability for repeated or continuous orgasms than penile stimulation alone provides.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:10 am

Growinjim wrote:Aminormal

I'm by no means an expert. There ARE a number of prostate toys
and I've tried a few. But none matches the method used by my
spouse.
(edited for focus)

What is the method used by your spouse, may I ask?

My girlfriend would like to use her (gloved) hand, but her fingernails are a bit much. Sex tools are much smother (and safer, I think). She also has weakness, pain and lack of sensitivity in her fingertips which is an impediment. A tool (preferably with a bit of a handle) would be much more likely to be optimal, we guess.

Any advice?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Growinjim

Postby Growinjim » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:55 am

When I started the thread I should have been more specific.
But, first, I'm pretty sure we are all different and a variety of
techniques are preferred. Before we have sex, I make sure I'm
clean internally for an inch or two. I also prelubricate myself with
KY for an inch and at entrance.

Normally, we have a bit of foreplay concentrating on foreplay.
She often (but not always) uses a vibrator to have an orgasm.
Then we have intercourse and Usually she gets off again, sometimes
twice. This goes on for a while as I Try to come. Since for the
past several years I have not been able to ejaculate internally, I
lie on my back and begin masturbating. She turns so she can
reach my anus and still kiss and fondle me.

She doesn't go in very far. I'm guessing an inch or two. I DOUBT
if she ever actually reaches the prostate. But, there are millions
of nerve endings around the anus and inside.

After some minutes I hit a point where ejaculation builds up and
I release and then spasm for what seems a minute (or more). When
I mastuurbate alone (very seldom) the orgasm is Much Less
intense.

I do have an Aneros and a vibrating prostate massager. The
Andros never works for me and the prostate massager seldom
does.

We're nearing 80 years and the sex is better than ever (as for
as my old brain can remember).
78 yrs, ED for 4-5 years, currently using Trimix, Giddy

Return to “Delayed Ejaculation (Anorgasmia)”