Irony Alert: PE = 1/DE

If it takes too long to climax and it is causing a problem for you or your partner, welcome to this section.
Forum rules
Please be respectful!
Stew52

Irony Alert: PE = 1/DE

Postby Stew52 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:50 pm

I did a post in the PE folder the other day about some old school methods of managing PE. Yea, many, or most of us, had at least a touch of this in our younger years, some even into middle age, and have left our women wanting more. In reviewing the lists and additions of what can cause or worsen DE, it dawns on me that some of these things could (with appropriate consideration and counsel) be used to treat or mitigate PE. The "to do" list is already made. I've read there of numbing creams and just warned the DE crowd about aloe in lotions and lubricants as a mild nerve numbing agent. I recall a brief stint with Paxil that almost eliminated ejaculation for me and vastly prolonged sexual encounters (instant chemical DE). I suspect that few of their overactive nerve sensation "causes" can do anything for us though. It may be worth reviewing.
Last edited by Stew52 on Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NOT an MD. 71, M51 yrs, CenTX US. Inj since 12/2016, a yr after pills stopped working. Caverject for a yr. 1/2018 Tri-Mix at 30 pap/2 phent/60 pge @0.3ml, now 0.5ml 80mcg/ml PGE1. DE/Anorgasmia setting in since 5/2019, worse now.

Martin6469

Re: Irony Alert: PE = 1/DE

Postby Martin6469 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:09 pm

Others have mentioned that Neurontin a.k.a. Gabapentin also has this effect. This is supposed to be one of the most-prescribed medicines, but don't take it for a week before sex!
(I discovered that the herb boswellia works better than Neurontin for my nerve pain.)
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

Return to “Delayed Ejaculation (Anorgasmia)”