I'd mentioned above that I had a Uro appt upcoming to discuss DE.
First is was a quite superficial even though the PA was the practice's dysfunction expert. But he was earnest. A brief ED/DE history overview, followed by a description of the DE onset.
Did not discuss or question any drug taking (Rx. OTC or recreational) that might have caused or contributed to DE now or in the past (causing damage). Saw in records from my normal Uro that I had marginal Low-T and was being treated to a goodl range,
A brief debrief here.
1. Suggested that good vaginal contact was important:
- suggested small maintenance dose of Cialis to promote penile infusion and growth (was doing this occasionally but now regularly with good benefit),
- did not mention VED and I did not bring it up (which I do moderately several times a week),
- suggested we try different positions to make better contact (doggy, lazy doggy, WOT which doesn't work for me unfortunately)
- suggested partner try inserting a finger in front over the clit and in to tighten contact up (my diameter is pretty ample)
2. Suggested that sufficient lube in an older woman was important (she's still pretty wet and I have a lot of precum), suggested coconut oil which was a big fail as it gets sticky and needs constant renewal; water lubes only (Ed. but beware of numbing agents in them like aloe, even in organic Astroglide)
3. I brought up possibility that TriMix may cause or exacerbate DE, he concurred with trying to reduce dose and try just PGE again, but had no real info.
So that's it. Thank God for FT. Thanks guys for your expertise. More later as the journey continues.
NOT an MD. 68, M48 yrs, CenTX US. Inj since 12/16 a yr after pills stopped working. Caverject for a yr. 1/18 Tri-Mix at 30 pap/2 phent/40 pge @0.3ml supp w/0.1-0.2ml 60mcg/ml PGE1 on occasion for a longer session. DE/Anorgasmia setting in since 5/19