Known Causes of Anorgasmia

If it takes too long to climax and it is causing a problem for you or your partner, welcome to this section.
Forum rules
Please be respectful!
Stew52

Re: Known Causes of Anorgasmia

Postby Stew52 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:13 pm

barrylandon wrote:Thanks for your empathy, brickbat. However, the greatest part of my despair about my anorgasmia is not being able to orgasm and ejaculate WITH MY WIFE. Your post only dealt with masturbation. That doesn't address the failure to launch with a partner. BTW, please add a signature to your posts so that we can all be more helpful to you and know the basics about your penile status from ED through post implantation.

Barry, that list of "fixes" way above was a fine list and I've tried much of it and have similar stats (teststerone 550 and prolactin fine) but it's been 3 years now without a vaginal orgasm. BUT no implant. Just ED and increasing DE/anorgasmia.

I used to really admire stories of Sting for his tantric prolonged sex performance, and I have now attained that without even trying!! I can go for hours - save the monomix or trimix wearing off - but clearly the wife can't. Maybe 45-60 minutes or so and she's toast and I'm actually sore. One guy here says we were "not designed" for that rigor, the nerves numb, the skin frays. I'm thinking of cavemen, and rival tribes and suitors, and self-protection. Sex is not the most defensible position, so we had to get off quickly and grab our spear. Long languorous sex was dangerous.

One difference, while we have great sex and wife is sexy and wet as hell, and I just cant get off inside, but I CAN get off in 4-15 minutes afterwards most of the time. Which leads me to this. I have asked before here, without answer, could it be that something in the texture of the older woman's vagina not being as tight, tubular, muscular and defined, but "sloughy", that is a contributor at least. It's not blame, were in this together, but stuff physically changes, look at the content of this website. The good news is that she is good with all this and quite content sexually, but as you say it would be so nice to "come together".
NOT an MD. 69, M49 yrs, CenTX US. Inj since 12/16 a yr after pills stopped working. Caverject for a yr. 1/18 Tri-Mix at 30 pap/2 phent/60 pge @0.3ml supp w/0.1-0.2ml 80mcg/ml PGE1 on occasion for a longer session. DE/Anorgasmia setting in since 5/19

Return to “Delayed Ejaculation (Anorgasmia)”