Delayed Ejaculation - New Forum

If it takes too long to climax and it is causing a problem for you or your partner, welcome to this section.
Forum rules
Please be respectful!
Whodat
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:21 pm

Re: Delayed Ejaculation - New Forum

Postby Whodat » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:48 pm

Thank you Paul for expanding the forum to include PE/DE.
My Uro says nothing can be done to cure DE but possibly a member can stumble or a cure or some help in this area.
Age 78 good health. Radiation prostate 28 hits 3 years ago with 6 months of horrible ADT. Good recovery and ED no worse.
Can't tolerate oral drugs but 4 years of Alprostadil 40mcg/ml 18 units is a miracle for 3 hours. Young GF is happy!!

David1973
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:35 pm

Re: Delayed Ejaculation - New Forum

Postby David1973 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:56 pm

Thank you for adding these new topics. ED does not exist in isolation but is entangled with other complications that include anxiety related to DE, PE, size, etc. I know of no other site with such a great, encouraging group to share with.

Bubba1956
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:59 pm

Re: Delayed Ejaculation - New Forum

Postby Bubba1956 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:44 pm

I experienced the same thing sorta, I could not ejaculate and became concerned. my urologist encouraged me that our bodies take up to 18 months to fully recover from implant surgery. he reinstated that if I ejaculated prior to implant surgery, that all will come back. Diabetes and Anti-depression along with Blood Pressure Meds definitely hinder ejaculation volume , etc
I am 62 years old. Full blown Ed for 10 years. married for 18 years. my urologist dr. Kershen. Implanted October 15,2018. AMS 700 LGX 18cm length by 12 mm diameter I live in Coleman, Mi. USA : 8-) )

Beachdude
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:19 pm

Re: Delayed Ejaculation - New Forum

Postby Beachdude » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:52 am

Thanks for the new forum. I'm one who is interested also. I've noticed over the years that my ejaculations have been taking longer. So much so that the last time my wife and I had sex she complained a little about getting sore. So I actually stopped and she finished me manually. So I am curious to hear about any possible treatments, etc. in case mine continues to increase.
57
Edex injections in conjunction with Sidenafil. Use VED for conditioning.

GoodWood
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:07 pm

Re: Delayed Ejaculation - New Forum

Postby GoodWood » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:05 pm

Beachdude wrote:Thanks for the new forum. I'm one who is interested also. I've noticed over the years that my ejaculations have been taking longer. So much so that the last time my wife and I had sex she complained a little about getting sore. So I actually stopped and she finished me manually. So I am curious to hear about any possible treatments, etc. in case mine continues to increase.



I’ve noticed that it can be more difficult for me to orgasm the higher the dose of sildenafil Intake. (20 or 40mg). Have you experienced that at all? Does Edex cause any delayed orgasm?
51yo. Progressively worsening ED over 6 years. No HTN, DM, or related health issues. 20-40mg of Sildenafil or TriMix (30mg, 4mg, 40mcg) 45 units. Doses have been increasing so staying open to the idea of an implant. Pumping daily to maintain size.

bldoink
Posts: 1595
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:58 am
Location: Fl.

Re: Delayed Ejaculation - New Forum

Postby bldoink » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:51 pm

GoodWood wrote:I’ve noticed that it can be more difficult for me to orgasm the higher the dose of sildenafil Intake. (20 or 40mg). Have you experienced that at all? Does Edex cause any delayed orgasm?


I believe the answer to both can be yes.

However, you might want to try the new sub-forum dedicated to this topic that contains several both new and older threads on this and related subjects: https://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=22
R.R.P 2011 Mayo Jacksonville, Dr. Michael Wehle. Nerve sparing - badly damaged. C in margin. V.E.D, Viagra and PGE-1 (80mcg/ml) injections @ ~ 12 units. Originally Edex20, then compounded PGE-1 - cost. Inject. ~ 8 yrs. It works. Treasure coast of FL.

Beachdude
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:19 pm

Re: Delayed Ejaculation - New Forum

Postby Beachdude » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:35 pm

I use Edex, formally Caverject. Use in conjunction with Sildenafil (50mg - 100mg in my case). I think that it may influence my already existing condition. I have always been a 'long laster'. I was proud of it in my youth, as it worked well in my sexual encounters with the ladies. But as it has gradually increased, it starts to become another variation of performance anxiety, especially when my wife has cum 2 or 3 times already and is ready for me to finish.



GoodWood wrote:
Beachdude wrote:Thanks for the new forum. I'm one who is interested also. I've noticed over the years that my ejaculations have been taking longer. So much so that the last time my wife and I had sex she complained a little about getting sore. So I actually stopped and she finished me manually. So I am curious to hear about any possible treatments, etc. in case mine continues to increase.



I’ve noticed that it can be more difficult for me to orgasm the higher the dose of sildenafil Intake. (20 or 40mg). Have you experienced that at all? Does Edex cause any delayed orgasm?
57
Edex injections in conjunction with Sidenafil. Use VED for conditioning.


Return to “Delayed Ejaculation (Anorgasmia)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest