Anyone here had luck with Cabergoline to improve orgasm chances ?

If it takes too long to climax and it is causing a problem for you or your partner, welcome to this section.
Forum rules
Please be respectful!
FreddyFree
Posts: 575
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:43 pm

Re: Anyone here had luck with Cabergoline to improve orgasm chances ?

Postby FreddyFree » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:14 am

TrimixUp wrote:but no one wants to publish the paper that concludes that the promising treatment is a bust.

The point of science is to uncover the truth. Publishing results that don’t support your hypothesis is extremely important!
Someone else could try a similar study and either confirm or refute the original study. All important steps to the truth.
Mistakes are how we really learn!
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

October26
Posts: 333
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:17 pm

Re: Anyone here had luck with Cabergoline to improve orgasm chances ?

Postby October26 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:17 pm

Masonjames wrote:I was implanted by Dr, Hakky in atlanta on the 1st of September. I mentioned to him that I was having problems cumming. That it was getting worse.
He put me on Cabergoline 0.5 MG. The results have been great! It took a couple months but now I am having orgasms again. It has also improved my Testosterone levels and sex drive. All I'm saying is that it worked for me.
Dr Hakky is hands down the best! All other Urologist ignored my complaints as if I were just old. One even suggested I call it quite on sex LOL. I told him I'd stop when he did.
If any of you guys are looking for a great Urologist and are within driving distance Doctor Hakky is the man! He restored me to be able to have sexual pleasures that I had been missing for years


I received a Cabergoline Px recently and it worked wonders for me. Are you still taking it? I wondered if at some point I could stop the Cabergoline and still have good orgasms. Thanks.
Coloplast Titan 22 cm + 1.5 cm RTE 10/26/2020

Waynetho
Posts: 1736
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:22 pm
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Anyone here had luck with Cabergoline to improve orgasm chances ?

Postby Waynetho » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:23 am

October26 wrote:
Masonjames wrote:I was implanted by Dr, Hakky in atlanta on the 1st of September. I mentioned to him that I was having problems cumming. That it was getting worse.
He put me on Cabergoline 0.5 MG. The results have been great! It took a couple months but now I am having orgasms again. It has also improved my Testosterone levels and sex drive. All I'm saying is that it worked for me.
Dr Hakky is hands down the best! All other Urologist ignored my complaints as if I were just old. One even suggested I call it quite on sex LOL. I told him I'd stop when he did.
If any of you guys are looking for a great Urologist and are within driving distance Doctor Hakky is the man! He restored me to be able to have sexual pleasures that I had been missing for years


I received a Cabergoline Px recently and it worked wonders for me. Are you still taking it? I wondered if at some point I could stop the Cabergoline and still have good orgasms. Thanks.


I think Cabergoline also hypercharged my sexuality. I find that I remain interested and don't ROLL OVER and go to sleep after having orgasm (although not getting PIV orgasms yet but still hoping!)

I even went about 3-4 months without even turning on my TV because it distracted me from my thoughts of sex. It may have also been responsible for my coming to terms with a latent part of my personality that my wife acknowledged was present since we met - my bisexuality!)
61yo, married 40 yrs. Urolift (x4) 8/12/19. AMS 700CX 15cm (no RTE) penoscrotal 10/28/19 Dr. Mark Allen, Frisco, TX. PD 1995/ED 2011. Cialis helped but hinged. (1995)L:6/G:5.5+, (2019)Pre-op L:5/G:4.5, (2/2020)L:6.0/G:5.0

October26
Posts: 333
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:17 pm

Re: Anyone here had luck with Cabergoline to improve orgasm chances ?

Postby October26 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:05 am

Waynetho wrote:
October26 wrote:
Masonjames wrote:I was implanted by Dr, Hakky in atlanta on the 1st of September. I mentioned to him that I was having problems cumming. That it was getting worse.
He put me on Cabergoline 0.5 MG. The results have been great! It took a couple months but now I am having orgasms again. It has also improved my Testosterone levels and sex drive. All I'm saying is that it worked for me.
Dr Hakky is hands down the best! All other Urologist ignored my complaints as if I were just old. One even suggested I call it quite on sex LOL. I told him I'd stop when he did.
If any of you guys are looking for a great Urologist and are within driving distance Doctor Hakky is the man! He restored me to be able to have sexual pleasures that I had been missing for years


I received a Cabergoline Px recently and it worked wonders for me. Are you still taking it? I wondered if at some point I could stop the Cabergoline and still have good orgasms. Thanks.


I think Cabergoline also hypercharged my sexuality. I find that I remain interested and don't ROLL OVER and go to sleep after having orgasm (although not getting PIV orgasms yet but still hoping!)

I even went about 3-4 months without even turning on my TV because it distracted me from my thoughts of sex. It may have also been responsible for my coming to terms with a latent part of my personality that my wife acknowledged was present since we met - my bisexuality!)


If you read the literature with this drug, it has the side effect of obsession or mania, so you should talk with your doctor about your reaction to this drug. None of my business—just be aware that there is medical evidence to this effect and it might hurt you in the long run.
Coloplast Titan 22 cm + 1.5 cm RTE 10/26/2020

Waynetho
Posts: 1736
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:22 pm
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Anyone here had luck with Cabergoline to improve orgasm chances ?

Postby Waynetho » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:20 am

October26 wrote:If you read the literature with this drug, it has the side effect of obsession or mania, so you should talk with your doctor about your reaction to this drug. None of my business—just be aware that there is medical evidence to this effect and it might hurt you in the long run.


I'm aware of the potential side effects including calcium loss in the bones (osteoporosis). Were you also aware that Cabergoline is a relative of Lyseric Acid Diethylamide (LSD)? My effects noted here, although interesting and worth my noting, aren't troubling me and I enjoy being able to keep my focus on what (or who) I'm doing even if I've gotten off already recently.
61yo, married 40 yrs. Urolift (x4) 8/12/19. AMS 700CX 15cm (no RTE) penoscrotal 10/28/19 Dr. Mark Allen, Frisco, TX. PD 1995/ED 2011. Cialis helped but hinged. (1995)L:6/G:5.5+, (2019)Pre-op L:5/G:4.5, (2/2020)L:6.0/G:5.0

October26
Posts: 333
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:17 pm

Re: Anyone here had luck with Cabergoline to improve orgasm chances ?

Postby October26 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:22 pm

Waynetho wrote:
October26 wrote:If you read the literature with this drug, it has the side effect of obsession or mania, so you should talk with your doctor about your reaction to this drug. None of my business—just be aware that there is medical evidence to this effect and it might hurt you in the long run.


I'm aware of the potential side effects including calcium loss in the bones (osteoporosis). Were you also aware that Cabergoline is a relative of Lyseric Acid Diethylamide (LSD)? My effects noted here, although interesting and worth my noting, aren't troubling me and I enjoy being able to keep my focus on what (or who) I'm doing even if I've gotten off already recently.

I did not know that! Good to know. Take care!
Coloplast Titan 22 cm + 1.5 cm RTE 10/26/2020

Newby99
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:37 pm

Re: Anyone here had luck with Cabergoline to improve orgasm chances ?

Postby Newby99 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:40 pm

Thank you James Mason for your input. I have been taking cabergoline for a couple of weeks and was wondering what to expect re the time it takes to be effective. A couple of months I can do. Thanks for sharing.

Waynetho
Posts: 1736
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:22 pm
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Anyone here had luck with Cabergoline to improve orgasm chances ?

Postby Waynetho » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:07 am

Newby99 wrote:Thank you James Mason for your input. I have been taking cabergoline for a couple of weeks and was wondering what to expect re the time it takes to be effective. A couple of months I can do. Thanks for sharing.


If you react like I did, you may have little effect on penetrative orgasms but you may have the side effect that I continue to take it for (and will have to ask my doctor for a new Rx): Hyper-sexuality. The interest in all things sexual even if you've gotten off recently. Before Cabergoline, I would whack to orgasm while watching porn (remember, I had no penetrative orgasm), and turn off the porn ("disgusting stuff!") right after getting off. Now I am still interested, no longer want to turn off the porn or whatever and I can continue to view as long as I choose. I've even had seconds after a period of time while still viewing (getting to a repeat orgasm, also from masturbating or vibration).

Cabergoline works by suppressing the hormone Prolactin. Since there's a surge in Prolactin at the time of orgasm, the theory is that its suppression will stop the "OFF SWITCH" to sexual desire to allow the body to reset. I seem to confirm that theory in that my OFF SWITCH definitely is less sensitive to ejaculations now so my brain can stay interested.
61yo, married 40 yrs. Urolift (x4) 8/12/19. AMS 700CX 15cm (no RTE) penoscrotal 10/28/19 Dr. Mark Allen, Frisco, TX. PD 1995/ED 2011. Cialis helped but hinged. (1995)L:6/G:5.5+, (2019)Pre-op L:5/G:4.5, (2/2020)L:6.0/G:5.0

CanGetItUpButNoMore
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:27 pm

Re: Anyone here had luck with Cabergoline to improve orgasm chances ?

Postby CanGetItUpButNoMore » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:00 am

I've been on Cabergoline (.5mg 2×week) for a month and can't say I detect any increased interest in sex (already pretty good) nor, most importantly, a better ability to orgasm. Organs are about a 60/40 proposition. I'd like them to be easier and more reliable, like 95/5.

FWIW, I'm late 60's on medications for hypertension and T2 diabetes. None are explicitly supposed to be contributors to retarded ejaculation (according to my research and my urologist's opinion), but I have to believe the cocktail of drugs I take each day has to be some factor.

Did those of you who are finding success with Cabergoline notice a difference immediately, or soon after starting? Is a month too short a time to judge?
68yo. Diabetes & hypertension drugs but none that are infamous for ED causation. Increasing ED compounded by frequent anorgasmia. Viagra for 2 years. Cabergoline experimentation inconclusive. New to pumping (Encore). Supportive (to a limit) wife.

ape1100
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:35 pm

Re: Anyone here had luck with Cabergoline to improve orgasm chances ?

Postby ape1100 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:30 am

notaes wrote:Evinrude

My doctor put me on cabergoline for several months. I had anorgasmia. I did not have any success with the drug. I could not tell any difference at all. I finally stopped taking the drug because of no positive response. I did discuss terminating the drug with my doctor before I stopped it and the price just kept going up. Best of luck to you.


i have been on cabergoline for 2 months now. i do notice that i am more horny but no improvement on orgasm with or without help. i can however (although i kinda hate it) orgasm with a partial erection, only i almost throw out my shoulder from the time and effort it takes. from the research i did, it seemed like a miracle drug. not for me though. im brand new to using trimix so i guess im at the stage where its awesome to at least be having penetrative sex. i might up the dosage and add another pill during the week to see if that works. my uro has no words of wisdom. if it has any effect, i'll definitely update. thanks for your info.
50+ yrs old. married 25+ years. hypothyroid, on TRT. 10+ years ED, viagra, cialis now 50% ineffective. now on trimix 2MG phentolamine/30MG papaverine/20MCG alprostadil


Return to “Delayed Ejaculation (Anorgasmia)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest