Oral and the Pump

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
dcmusc

Oral and the Pump

Postby dcmusc » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:13 pm

Okay,
I have spoken to a couple guys on here and I am going to a show and tell soon. Had sex yesterday and it brought up a couple questions. Mainly, dealing with casual oral sex and the pump. I will probably get my answer when I see a real life implant in action, but getting a little concerned about how to handle the pump. Yesterday, got reminded how often my balls are handled during sex.

I have to assume this comes up. I saw that a number of members said that that their partners were non the wiser. They were straight, and I wondered, maybe women don't work their guys balls a lot. Well, I think gay guys do. Anyone want to comment. Pardon me if this is stupid, just getting my head around all aspects of this.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

OHIOGUY2

Re: Oral and the Pump

Postby OHIOGUY2 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:50 am

I've had guy's feel it & quit immediately & walk away like I am a freak. They usually move on to a different guy. If I continue jacking I tend to cum a large amount with it flying everywhere & if they see that they look amazed & disappointed.

Return to “ED and Gay men”