Can you have anal sex with the implant?

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
Larry10625

Re: Can you have anal sex with the implant?

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:17 pm

bbb2.5 wrote:
lenders wrote:How long do you have to wait to have anal sex with the implant? Is it the same time to have vaginal sex? I understand that it is the same, I ask it just out of curiosity

When a guy has been told he can begin to have intercourse, it is the the same with Anal or vaginal. You just have to be gentle in the beginning. The tip of the penis will be tender, use lots of lube and have fun.

No, it's not the same... the holes are in different places. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

williamb

Postby williamb » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:07 pm

Larry, Different locations but very close. As the proctologist said "I came within an inch of being a gynecologist"
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:45 am

williamb wrote:Larry, Different locations but very close. As the proctologist said "I came within an inch of being a gynecologist"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

calixtus

Postby calixtus » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:31 pm

Followup at 11 months after implant. I am a geriatric stud, top. Learning to inflate to fuckable hardness took a while. (I have not had one minute up and down like Dr Eid’s Utube video. Do see.) But since my erection lasts until I let it down, I can tire the bottoms out. Three such at baths Friday night. However, tightest asses seem to squeeze fluid out of penis. Oddly enough, no one has fingered my balls and asked what else is in there.
2003 Radical Prostatectomy
2008 AMS 800 Urinary Control System / Dr S Radomski / Toronto Western Hospital
2017, Sept. AMS 700 LGX Dr Dean Elterman / Tor Western Hospital
Geriatric Stud, 75, gay, 24 yrs married to male in open relationship.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:31 pm

CTR5000 wrote:Absolutely can perform anal! No problem. I could probably penetrate a brick wall if I so desired!

Oh Colin, that is not a pretty sight to imagine. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

NeedleD

Postby NeedleD » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:25 pm

calixtus wrote:Followup at 11 months after implant. I am a geriatric stud, top. Learning to inflate to fuckable hardness took a while. (I have not had one minute up and down like Dr Eid’s Utube video. Do see.) But since my erection lasts until I let it down, I can tire the bottoms out. Three such at baths Friday night. However, tightest asses seem to squeeze fluid out of penis. Oddly enough, no one has fingered my balls and asked what else is in there.

What model implant do you have that the fluid was "squeezed" out of? Interested as I've never seen that said here on FT???
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:04 pm

Ironic coming across this post after a friend told me this weekend that "it was so hard I think I hurt him; He was not used to me being so hard". Why ppl tell me these things I've never known. That said, I think he would say totally fuckable. Cheers
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

turbo900

Postby turbo900 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:45 pm

A week ago, I had the first opportunity to top after my implant. I still can’t get my implant to inflate anywhere like others have described here. I am much MUCH smaller than I ever was before the implant, and there is barely a difference between my flacid and “hard” state. Not only that, the head of my penis remains very soft because the part that inflates stops much lower than my head. Both myself and my partner were frustrated because no matter how much lube we tried, I could never penetrate him because my head was so soft and kept mashing flat. It’s yet another disappointment I have come across so far since my implant. I keep reading here how hard everyone can get, but I have yet to experience anything close to being hard. After this disappointing first sexual experience , and no improvement with being anymore than barely inflated no matter how much I pump and pump my implant, I’m beginning to think I may have made a terrible mistake. :(
- Tony - 49 years old, single from Louisville, Kentucky, USA. Implanted on May 23, 2018 with an AMS 700 LGX, 18cm x 12mm x 5cm rte

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:59 pm

Turbo, my AMS inflated very slow toward the glans too. I hated that. For a long time it would inflate and be tapered like a candle. About a month or 2 before I had Dr. Kramer yank it out and throw it in the trash bin, it started filling out more toward the glans. Slowly worked it's way up. Maybe time and pumping the crap out of it will help. 1 person told me that is the part that the vacuum cylinder over his implant help a lot. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

buck67209

Postby buck67209 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:06 am

It seems like @alibaba is a bigger guy and happier with Titan. This comforts me because I've decided on a Titan for its alleged rigidity, which would seem to help when topping. Also, I'm decently hung with 8"x6.5" cut when fully hard on Trimix. I'm single and very active, so Trimix is a hassle I no longer want to deal with. I live in Wichita, Kansas. The surgeons here do not seem to be aggressive with sizing and say I should expect to lose 1-2". Hell no! I'm leaning toward using Dr. Mechlin in Columbia, Missouri. He seems to be more in line with Dr. Kramer on sizing (hopefully), and certainly he's much closer and better for me logistically. I hope I'm making the right choice.
Wichita, KS. Single, 51, 6', 200 lbs, ED pills since '00, Trimix since 02/17. Implant on Oct. 10, 2018 from Clay Mechlin, MD in Columbia, MO. Pre-op nearly 8" cut. Now have Titan 24 cm + 1 cm extender, post-op I have kept my size at nearly 8".

Return to “ED and Gay men”