Gay Frank Talk members?

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
philly444

Re: Gay Frank Talk members?

Postby philly444 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:59 pm

Welcome to Frank Talk
AMS 700 LGX 18cm, implanted December 16, 2016, University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Wm. Jaffe Married to a Man

calixtus

Postby calixtus » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:14 am

Do not self-diagnose; this is more likely physical than psychological. See a urologist for examination and diagnosis and treatment prescription. There is a progress through pills, injections and , failing that, the implant. Mine works great. I am now a potent top at the baths, often recruited by younger bottoms. What a wonderful change from years of anxiety and failure. See this English guy's outstanding blog about his implant: http://rugbydave.blogspot.co.uk
2003 Radical Prostatectomy
2008 AMS 800 Urinary Control System / Dr S Radomski / Toronto Western Hospital
2017, Sept. AMS 700 LGX Dr Dean Elterman / Tor Western Hospital
Geriatric Stud, 75, gay, 24 yrs married to male in open relationship.

macdmq

Postby macdmq » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:31 pm

Thanks! I will be seeing my MD soon and hope she will refer me to a Urologist. She isn't a very thorough doctor and I'm hoping she doesn't just give me pills and send me on my way.
37, gay, in LTR for 6 plus years. ED problems since age 23. Located in Halifax Nova Scotia. Reluctant bottom, looking to top.

calixtus

Postby calixtus » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:57 pm

Don't just hope she refers you to a urologist. Insist. It is your right as a client. P.S. I got turned down by one surgeon because I was upfront about wanting implant for male anal sex. So I found another who did the operation. If you are in a place with few urological surgeons, just lie and say it is for your girlfriend.

macdmq

Postby macdmq » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:00 pm

Wow, crazy that they would do that! Thanks for the tip! :D
37, gay, in LTR for 6 plus years. ED problems since age 23. Located in Halifax Nova Scotia. Reluctant bottom, looking to top.

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:41 pm

Hi! from Albuquerque, NM. Just started Trimix several weeks ago. After finally getting the strength right all I can say is WOW! Amazing to be having sex again.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

paulallenstrath

Postby paulallenstrath » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:07 pm

53years old, Gay Australian
53 year old Australian, having had a Radical prostate removal at the age of 45. implanted with the AMS 700 LGX, 18cm X12mm, 3rd June 2019

calixtus

Postby calixtus » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:53 pm

paulallenstrath wrote:53years old, Gay Australian

Welcum Paul. At three months implanted, you must be inflating and using your new hard dick. An exciting time, however you celebrate. After years of failure, I get a compensatory kick out of being a geriatric stud. At the bathhouse many bottoms just want a hard dick up the ass, and my age is not a barrier. This implant adventure is eloquently described and pictured in this blog: http://rugbydave.blogspot.com
He has done us a great service. My experience accords with his. Enjoy.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (910.78 KiB) Viewed 2930 times

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:59 pm

macdmq wrote:New member here. Gay in Halifax, Nova Scotia and 34. Have had ED problems for years. I think it is mostly psychological and related back to being nervous and not being able to stay hard. I am in a LTR with a great top, who never has said anything about it. I think because of past experiences I have become a reluctant bottom, would love to be able to top a guy, never have, but think about it all the time. I have started taking Viagara which my doctor prescribed. It definately makes a big difference, but I did notice last time I had sex with my partner, i wasn't staying hard. I would love to experiment with topping, but I have to get rid of this anxiety. I've almost never gotten any pleasure out of sex. I feel like viagara gives me a shot of confidence, but I need to figure out the underlying problem. Anyone have any success with counseling or therapy? My ED problems go back as early as age 22.

Talk to your LTR lover and level with him that you want to top, but may not be able to do it very well (and be completely candid about why) and enlist his aid to do so.

When getting down to it, prepare him well (lube, relaxing his sphincter with finger/dildo play) so entry will be easy for you.

(Note: I am straight, but have a lot of experience getting a limp dick into a vagina - preparation and cooperation of the receiver is VITAL!)

Good luck
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:01 pm

calixtus wrote:Don't just hope she refers you to a urologist. Insist. It is your right as a client. P.S. I got turned down by one surgeon because I was upfront about wanting implant for male anal sex. So I found another who did the operation. If you are in a place with few urological surgeons, just lie and say it is for your girlfriend.

Hopefully the Urologist is one who focuses on sexual health and function, not just general urology.

As far as lying about sexual preference, I find it is best to be completely honest with my health care professionals and if you are working with one prejudiced against certain practices, find another who is not.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “ED and Gay men”