Oral with the implant

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
MiddleAgedMiami

Oral with the implant

Postby MiddleAgedMiami » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:19 am

Hi gentlemen, I’m a 41 year old gay man in miami fl. Been having ED issues for around 3 years now. I’ve done pills and injections which always end in priapism, so I’ve made the decision to get the implant. I’m having my procedure done in March.

I’m a top. I don’t bottom (lucky me) and one of my favorite activities is meeting up with bottoms who like sucking. Obviously if they suck your balls they’re going to feel the pump, but what about just straight up sucking your dick? Has anyone noticed? Would love to hear your perspectives, especially from those who get good glans engorgement (because I do).

I’m getting a Titan, classic pump, I think the Dr said he anticipates putting in a 24 cm unit.
41 Gay man. Had situational ED for 3 years & light venous leak.
Implanted March 2024 by Dr. Cordon at Mt. Sinai in Miami.
22 CM Titan w/ 2 CM RTE on right & 1.5 CM RTE on left. Classic pump
View my implant journal here https://tinyurl.com/yc7et8ht

Lost Sheep

Re: Oral with the implant

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:13 pm

MiddleAgedMiami wrote:Hi gentlemen, I’m a 41 year old gay man in miami fl. Been having ED issues for around 3 years now. I’ve done pills and injections which always end in priapism, so I’ve made the decision to get the implant. I’m having my procedure done in March.

I’m a top. I don’t bottom (lucky me) and one of my favorite activities is meeting up with bottoms who like sucking. Obviously if they suck your balls they’re going to feel the pump, but what about just straight up sucking your dick? Has anyone noticed? Would love to hear your perspectives, especially from those who get good glans engorgement (because I do).

I’m getting a Titan, classic pump, I think the Dr said he anticipates putting in a 24 cm unit.

Congratulations on your decision.

One caveat: while is is ALMOST certain your spongiosum (glans and shaft) engorgement will be the same after the surgery as before the surgery, almost is not a 100% guarantee.

I have had fellatio from only one person since my implant and she knew I had an implant already before we ever had sex, so cannot answer your question directly (others will almost certainly respond here soon) but have a question for you.

Who cares? An erection is an erection. If a man's scrotum is extra lumpy, that is of secondary consideration unless the fellator's main enjoyment is sucking/licking/fondling nicely shaped and soft, tender testicles. Then it will likely be noticed. Whether it is objected to will depend a lot on how you introduce the fact that you are implanted..or whether you introduce that fact at all.

In my reading on the subject, I will venture the guess that more straight guys worry about telling their partner(s) about their implant (and how to tell them) than gays. At least in the population that have addressed the subject on FrankTalk.

If you have casual partners or a single long-term partner will make a great difference, as well as what your social circle's culture feels about potency, manhood, etc. Some cultures would look down on a man who needed an aid of any kind to become erect. Some cultures would not care at all or even celebrate such a man.

Good luck with your surgery
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

dirtman1993

Re: Oral with the implant

Postby dirtman1993 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:13 pm

Be careful when they are sucking on your balls so they don't damage the pump, sucking my cock, felt the same to me and they liked how firm it was
Attachments
F195847F-B399-44CF-A20A-C5D8FBED3B65.jpeg
F195847F-B399-44CF-A20A-C5D8FBED3B65.jpeg (17.84 KiB) Viewed 426 times
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Return to “ED and Gay men”