Have to reschedule due to infection

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
Rodsmen

Have to reschedule due to infection

Postby Rodsmen » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:59 am

Guys,
I was scheduled for this Wednesday, 9/6/23 but I had a very painful 13.5mm kidney stone last Monday/Tuesday. It passed painlessly Thursday morning, so we thought I was out of the woods. Unfortunately, I got pretty ill by Thursday night with a fever. After 9-1/2 hours in the ER Friday night, I was diagnosed with a kidney infection as a result of the stone--and a CT Scan showed it isn't all gone, and will likely need to be surgically broken up. Since we are going on the Atlantis cruise in late October, it will be at least last November before I can be rescheduled and fit in doing the pre-surgical appointments.

Best regards,
Kevin
67 yrs. gay married 30 years, open relationship. Dr. Jesse Mills UCLA 11/29/23. OEM 7-1/2" x 7". Pumped 8" x 7-1/2" 16 weeks 7-7/8" (20cm) x 6-1/2" (16.5cm) girth. See Rodsmen's Journal for photos or DM.

Rodsmen

Re: Have to reschedule due to infection

Postby Rodsmen » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:37 pm

Rodsmen wrote:Guys,
I was scheduled for this Wednesday, 9/6/23 but I had a very painful 13.5mm kidney stone last Monday/Tuesday. It passed painlessly Thursday morning, so we thought I was out of the woods. Unfortunately, I got pretty ill by Thursday night with a fever. After 9-1/2 hours in the ER Friday night, I was diagnosed with a kidney infection as a result of the stone--and a CT Scan showed it isn't all gone, and will likely need to be surgically broken up. Since we are going on the Atlantis cruise in late October, it will be at least last November before I can be rescheduled and fit in doing the pre-surgical appointments.

Best regards,
Kevin

I am now rescheduled for 11/29/23.
67 yrs. gay married 30 years, open relationship. Dr. Jesse Mills UCLA 11/29/23. OEM 7-1/2" x 7". Pumped 8" x 7-1/2" 16 weeks 7-7/8" (20cm) x 6-1/2" (16.5cm) girth. See Rodsmen's Journal for photos or DM.

MuscleDaddyRWC

Postby MuscleDaddyRWC » Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:03 pm

I totally understand the delay is disappointing! I was on the table 6/30 under anesthesia and they couldn’t place a catheter so they had to bail on my implant. They did a rotor rooter type thing on my urethra instead. The good news is I now pee like a race horse. I have a follow up late September and they’ll reschedule, hopefully squeezing me in asap.
66 y/o. ED since chemo radiation Summer 2015, worsening over time. Pills & shots provided little efficacy. Coloplast Titan 20cm with 1.5 RTEs implanted 10/6/23 by Dr Michael Eisenberg, Stanford Medical Center.

Rodsmen

Postby Rodsmen » Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:29 pm

MuscleDaddyRWC wrote:I totally understand the delay is disappointing! I was on the table 6/30 under anesthesia and they couldn’t place a catheter so they had to bail on my implant. They did a rotor rooter type thing on my urethra instead. The good news is I now pee like a race horse. I have a follow up late September and they’ll reschedule, hopefully squeezing me in asap.

Wow, that's worse--waking up from anesthesia only to be told you didn't get it! My doctor has an elaborate process before the surgery, so if yours has the same you know the hassle. Best of luck with a quick follow-up and very successful outcome.

Kevin

Return to “ED and Gay men”