Oral Sex Demands and Risks

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
Flounder

Re: Oral Sex Demands and Risks

Postby Flounder » Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:32 am

I think those offers to suck with no reciprocation wanted are from guys with severe ED or inability to ejaculate themselves. Other possibility is having a very small or deformed penis they are too embarrassed to expose to anyone.

My theory is they vicariously share in the feeder’s orgasm via the cum pumping into their mouth. It sort of provides the sexual release they are either too embarrassed or physically can’t have with their own penis.
A-69, M-44, Battling ED since partial NS-Prostatectomy 2012 plus SRT for PCa return 2016
Pills & injections ran their course. Implant 11/11/22 by Dr. Eid.
Titan Classic 22cm, LH cylinder trimmed, Ectopic reservoir placement.

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:45 am

Flounder wrote:I think those offers to suck with no reciprocation wanted are from guys with severe ED or inability to ejaculate themselves. Other possibility is having a very small or deformed penis they are too embarrassed to expose to anyone.

My theory is they vicariously share in the feeder’s orgasm via the cum pumping into their mouth. It sort of provides the sexual release they are either too embarrassed or physically can’t have with their own penis.

I think you're right about that. When I got ED, I'd rather just get fucked or give the other guy oral, didn't even want anyone to touch my penis since it didn't really work anymore. I was mad at it, and it often just took me out of the mood for sex altogether.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Midwest Guy 333

Postby Midwest Guy 333 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:12 pm

My perspective FWIW.... I am ALL about giving pleasure. I love to suck guys and give them supreme pleasure. I've never really liked my own dick sucked anyway (I'm a top and I LOVE doing THAT) but just not into receiving oral. We all have our own likes and dislikes... I say, just go with it. Be you, do you.

Implanted 1/17/24 Dr. Clavell, Houston Medical Center Titan XL 24 cm, classic pump, no RTEs, 20 years ED, pills did nothing, injections for 10 years, 63, very fit
Implanted 1/17/24 Dr. Clavell, Houston Medical Center Titan XL 24 cm, classic pump, 20 years ED, pills did nothing, injections for 10 years, 64, very fit, 8.2 x 6.2 pre-surgery ;)

Return to “ED and Gay men”