Why do guys worry about this

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
Anonymous FT Member

Why do guys worry about this

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:40 pm

I think I understand why a man in a heterosexual marriage would be concerned about ED. But I would like to know why M2M action needs to be so serious about ED? Wouldn't the men involved have a better understanding of their male bodies way better than a woman would? Isn't there other activities that men could do to be happy and feel pleasure?

GoodWood

Re: Why do guys worry about this

Postby GoodWood » Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:31 pm

Both gay men and straight men can find other things to bring themselves or their partner please. It’s true for both.

And the notion that men would be more understanding isn’t necessarily true. If a man has never had significant issues with ED why would he be more understanding?

It’s the same for all men regardless of orientation, it can feel embarrassing to not be able to get hard when you want to. And if you want to have penetrating sex and you can’t get hard it’s super frustrating.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:48 pm

GoodWood wrote:Both gay men and straight men can find other things to bring themselves or their partner please. It’s true for both.

And the notion that men would be more understanding isn’t necessarily true. If a man has never had significant issues with ED why would he be more understanding?

It’s the same for all men regardless of orientation, it can feel embarrassing to not be able to get hard when you want to. And if you want to have penetrating sex and you can’t get hard it’s super frustrating.

Men should be more understanding because we are men and share in our wonderous anatomies. Also ED is so mainstream nowadays. It's not like long long ago when nobody could talk about it. Now we know of the many causes, and even various treatments. ED ads have been on tv, and in magazines and on the net.

And to you last point. I don't understand why men worry so much about penetrating. Its not like the goal is to have a baby. There should be no shame or stigma around sexual arousal because not being able to get hard when you want to is not how the penis works. Where did this idea of on demand erections originate? Was it from hollywood? Obviously certain conditions and stimulation must take place. Men arouse from front to back. Even a so called power bottom has a penis that remains a gateway to pleasure. All men share this wonderful thing that is to be celebrated.

Randalltx

Postby Randalltx » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:21 pm

PSSDorAmINormal wrote:
GoodWood wrote:Both gay men and straight men can find other things to bring themselves or their partner please. It’s true for both.

Men should be more understanding because we are men and share in our wonderous anatomies. Also ED is so mainstream nowadays. It's not like long long ago when nobody could talk about it. Now we know of the many causes, and even various treatments. ED ads have been on tv, and in magazines and on the net.

And to you last point. I don't understand why men worry so much about penetrating. Its not like the goal is to have a baby. There should be no shame or stigma around sexual arousal because not being able to get hard when you want to is not how the penis works. Where did this idea of on demand erections originate? Was it from hollywood? Obviously certain conditions and stimulation must take place. Men arouse from front to back. Even a so called power bottom has a penis that remains a gateway to pleasure. All men share this wonderful thing that is to be celebrated.

Doctors generally don't want to help but throw pills at it.
There is no diagnosis really, just a set of things to try as evidenced in your signature.
Recommendations for implants are few and far between from medical professionals.
ED racks you mind and confidence as much or more than your body.
TV has nothing to do with it.
ED respresents a bodily function that is repairable. You also only need one arm to function. Why bother with fixing a broken one?
76yo, ED Venuous Leak since age 40. South Texas location.
02/09/2023 24 CM Titan Dr. Hofer, Stone Oak Meth San Antonio.
@OEM 7.5L x 6.0/Flaccid 2.0L x 6.0 (Grower)
@8 months 7.50L x 6.0/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0
@14 months 7.50L x 7.25/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:31 pm

PSSDorAmINormal wrote:
…And to you last point. I don't understand why men worry so much about penetrating...

Why??? Because it turns me on. If penetration doesn’t turn you on, then don’t worry about penetrating. But fucking is a huge turn on for me and I want my dick to be hard enough to do it when the opportunity arises.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

beachbum1

Postby beachbum1 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:35 pm

Ok. I'm a married (straight) male. I say it like that because I understand the post is directed to the gay members. Anyway, the last time my wife and I had ANY kind of sex was about 17 years ago. The last time we tried to have sex was about the same. She was willing and ready, I couldn't get it up. She said "I can get get it up" and proceeded to do oral. NOTHING! I know deep inside that was hurtful. Now she's in the medical field so she know that this happens and not much can be done about it. I don't think it matters if your partner is male or female, if you can't get an election when your partner is wanting then there is going to be some kind of guilt feelings on their part.
Ok fast forward 10 years. I found FT and learned about implants. Talked to my Dr about it and due to some meds I'm taking pills were out so it was a go. The idea of having an election when ever sounded great. But during that 10 year period my wife had totally lost any and all interest in sex. She was actually kind of mad when I said I wanted an implant. That's when I realized that the implant was for ME. I got it, she got over it, and life went on with one very huge difference. I felt good about my self. I fixed what was broken. Now 7 years later that implant failed. Told my wife I was getting it replaced. She still thinks it's a waste of time but she knows what it mean to me. I've got a new one now. What I'm trying to say is, I think it's more of a mental well being to be able to to have an election and not fighting ED. And it goes for all men no matter if your straight, bi, or gay. You just don't want to be broken.
Know this was kind of long, and I hope it made some kind of sense.
Had to join again as beachbum1. Was and am beachbum but chat has blocked me from a few members
First implanted AMS 700 CX 18+3, in Sept of 2016. Replacement AMS 700 CX 21+2 in August 2023

Midwest Guy 333

Postby Midwest Guy 333 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:19 am

Goodword and Beachbum1 said it well....

I love sex. Penetrative sex. I love fucking guys. I've done it all my life and it REALLY made me feel incomplete to not be able to continue to do that. We are all different. Some things turn us on, some don't. We all have different needs. I NEED to fuck guys. It is part of my fiber, and I'm so happy to be able to do that again, for HOURS at a time after having an implant a few months ago.
Implanted 1/17/24 Dr. Clavell, Houston Medical Center Titan XL 24 cm, classic pump, 20 years ED, pills did nothing, injections for 10 years, 64, very fit, 8.2 x 6.2 pre-surgery ;)

Return to “ED and Gay men”