Any implanted gay men in the tampa bay area

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
Kiltdad

Any implanted gay men in the tampa bay area

Postby Kiltdad » Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:00 am

Was curious if there are any gay implaned men in the Tampabay area , i live in Clearwater,and am now seeing Dr Rapheal Carrion about getting the implant within the next few months,do you find sex as good as it was before the implant?,im hoping im making a good decision, i love being nude and showing off, i love when guys look at my tattooed cock

Hartbraker

Re: Any implanted gay men in the tampa bay area

Postby Hartbraker » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:32 am

Hello - I live in Tampa and was implanted by Dr Carrion in January of last year. Glad to chat further if you would like to send me a PM.

Jeff
Prostate cancer at the age of 45, robotic prostatectomy resulting in ED. Used BiMix injections after unsuccessful attempts with TriMix. Implanted with Titan Coloplast on Jan 17, 2022.

rreese60

Postby rreese60 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:25 pm

I also had my surgery with Dr. Carrion. Live in Tampa. Let me know if you need any info

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:16 pm

I too had surgery with Dr. Carrion .. feel free to PM me and I'll b happy to share my journey of working with him and his staff ..

Kiltdad

Postby Kiltdad » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:20 am

My surgery with Dr carrion failed, July 24th I had a inflatable implant put in, it became infected, he removed it and put in a malleable implant, and 10 days later that became infected, ended up back in the hospital it was removed, now I have no implant and very little chance of ever having another one, I like Dr carrion but his staff sucks

Return to “ED and Gay men”