Glory holes

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
Injustright

Glory holes

Postby Injustright » Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:42 pm

Not sure if I dare raise this topic but I’ll take a chance: any men here who have an implant and have successfully used a Gloryhole? If so how did it work for you, and if not but you wanted to try, why not?
Decades+ ED; finally ultrasound showed venous leak+arterial insufficiency. Infrapubic (Yay!) implant by Dr. Karpman 8/9/22; with 13 cm distal, 9 proximal Titan. Cleared for new life 9/1/22 and hoping to make up for lost time.

Floridaspeedo

Re: Glory holes

Postby Floridaspeedo » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:32 am

GH's work just fine. A reg has one and used it on Monday. He didn't notice anything different. Worked for both of us:)
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

Injustright

Postby Injustright » Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:02 pm

Since many gay and bi guys will not be offended by this I’ll just mention it: what do you do when you go in to a video booth at an ABS? Pull out your monster and pump it up just in case you get an offer? Deflate it fully and then re-inflate it between one video booth and another? I guess I have to ask since being in a sexless marriage and having few other outlets sometimes glory holes aren’t the best, but are the last option for me.
Decades+ ED; finally ultrasound showed venous leak+arterial insufficiency. Infrapubic (Yay!) implant by Dr. Karpman 8/9/22; with 13 cm distal, 9 proximal Titan. Cleared for new life 9/1/22 and hoping to make up for lost time.

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:15 pm

Inflate in the first booth, and when moving to another, point it up or off to the side, enter the next booth and unleash the beast. Show it off and you'll get many followers...so to speak.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Injustright

Postby Injustright » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:41 pm

SteveSW wrote:Inflate in the first booth, and when moving to another, point it up or off to the side, enter the next booth and unleash the beast. Show it off and you'll get many followers...so to speak.

I knew there had to be someone who understood.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:59 pm

Injustright wrote:Since many gay and bi guys will not be offended by this I’ll just mention it: what do you do when you go in to a video booth at an ABS? Pull out your monster and pump it up just in case you get an offer? Deflate it fully and then re-inflate it between one video booth and another? I guess I have to ask since being in a sexless marriage and having few other outlets sometimes glory holes aren’t the best, but are the last option for me.

It is not necessary to deflate an implant fully. Many men deflate t 50-70% so their penis can be tucked into their pants without being overly obvious (or uncomfortable) but just obvious ennough to attract the eyes and attention of a potential partner while walking around in public spaces (say, for cruising a bar or party). I have assumed from your post that you have not tried that as an option?
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Injustright

Postby Injustright » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:41 pm

Only had mine a month. Still practicing hiding the Titan bulge in my underwear a bit. But definitely looking forward to trying it out

Kiltdad

Postby Kiltdad » Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:45 am

I love adult bookstores,, i havent had the surgery yet,but looking forward to visiting my favorite bookstore and hiding the goodness vetween my legs againg

Scott59

Postby Scott59 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:17 am

Hope to find GH near me

Return to “ED and Gay men”