Any experiences with dr Eid or dr Clavell?

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
Timmy406

Any experiences with dr Eid or dr Clavell?

Postby Timmy406 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:59 am

I’m a young member who is considering an implant. I’m currently deciding between dr Eid and Dr Clavell. I want to be sized correctly and I want the pump and tubing to be placed in a manner that it is almost completely invisible. Anyone has had their surgery by any of these doctors and can tell me whether these demands are met? And lastly, does anybody know whether dr Eid is willing to remove some skin from the ballsack to make it a little bit smaller while performing the implant surgery? I know dr Clavell does this.

Pictures of implants by any of these two doctors are also great!

wolfpacker

Re: Any experiences with dr Eid or dr Clavell?

Postby wolfpacker » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:32 am

I was implanted by Dr Eid. The pump is definitely not invisible, it hangs low and forward. Maybe he could accomodate your request if you wanted it to be more hidden though. You can see the pump sticking out of my sack in a pic of my dick on page 7 of my journal thread

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17202&start=60
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

guypalmsprings

Re: Any experiences with dr Eid or dr Clavell?

Postby guypalmsprings » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:26 pm

Dr Eid implanted me on July 15th. He placed the pump in the rear part of my scrotum at the scrotal base. It's as concealed as it can be. I happen to have larger than average testicles, so unless someone hunts around, I doubt they'd notice. Also, Dr. Eid performed a scrotoplasty on me at my request. This involves removing testicular skin at the base of the penis, where it meets the scrotum. The effect is to expose more of the base of the penis, giving the illusion it's slightly longer.
Titan 20cm, Dr. Eid 7/15/22. ED before/after RT (2015), EBRT (2016) & ADT (20 mos.). EBRT & improper penile rehab post-treatment left penile/abdominal scarring, arterial blockage & slight hour-glass shape with Peyronie's disease.

Return to “ED and Gay men”