Rev for men

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
SteveKub

Rev for men

Postby SteveKub » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:27 am

Has anyone gone to this place for trimix? Looks targeted to gay men. Any experiences with them? Thanks!

https://www.revformen.com/
58 years old. ED for 12 years. Pills faded and then effectively stopped working about 2 years ago. Started with bimix, but recently switched to traditional trimix: 30 papaverine, 2 phentolamine, 0.2 atropine, and 5 mcg PGE. Usually inject about 10 units.

GoodWood

Re: Rev for men

Postby GoodWood » Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:06 am

I live in NYC and ran across their website before. I’ve never used them.

I’m not sure if it’s the case with them but some urology practices want you to buy your trimix exclusively from them. They charge a LOT more than it would cost if you bought directly from a compounding pharmacy.

If you are thinking of trying them I would ask if they will give you the prescription so you can get it filled at the compounding pharmacy of your choosing.

If they say no, walk away.

A cardiologist wouldn’t force you to only buy your anti hypertensive medication only from them.
An endocrinologist wouldn’t force you to only buy insulin only from them.
A urologist has no business doing that either.

If you try them out, let us know how they are. If anyone is looking for recommendations in NYC I’ve had a very good experience with Maze Men’s Health. PM me for more specifics.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Return to “ED and Gay men”