Anal sex/infection issue

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
iwantanewone

Anal sex/infection issue

Postby iwantanewone » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:13 am

Has anyone had or heard of getting an infection from anal sex without a condom due to being in an area with bacteria? After anal sex I noticed my urine had an odor. No sign of uti but I had to start antibiotics for a sinus infection and the odor cleared… strange question I know!
I would hate to get infected 8 weeks after an implant!

Anonymous FT Member

Re: Anal sex/infection issue

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:31 pm

I'm not experienced with anal. However what you say makes perfect sense, because there is a slight risk of getting bacteria from the anal canal into your urethra. Some men might have a larger or more open urethral meatus. I always thought men didn't get UTI very often or at least not as commonly as women.

Ecoli can definitely cause UTI. Overall I guess the very least you could do is is wash your penis, ejaculate and then urinate. I would guess that might help flush out your system.

Rodsmen

Postby Rodsmen » Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:58 am

iwantanewone wrote:Has anyone had or heard of getting an infection from anal sex without a condom due to being in an area with bacteria? After anal sex I noticed my urine had an odor. No sign of uti but I had to start antibiotics for a sinus infection and the odor cleared… strange question I know!

The best prevention for a UTI is to pee as soon as possible after you top. If you really want to avoid STI's, ask your doctor for a DoxyPrep Rx, which is 95% effective. I top a couple dozen men a week and haven't gotten anything since I went on DoxyPreP.
67 yrs. gay married 30 years, open relationship. Dr. Jesse Mills UCLA 11/29/23. OEM 7-1/2" x 7". Pumped 8" x 7-1/2" 16 weeks 7-7/8" (20cm) x 6-1/2" (16.5cm) girth. See Rodsmen's Journal for photos or DM.

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:29 pm

I think more gay men should really reconsider why anal sex appeals to them. Can't men come up with better ways to have sexual pleasure or release?

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:23 pm

Rodsmen wrote:
iwantanewone wrote:Has anyone had or heard of getting an infection from anal sex without a condom due to being in an area with bacteria? After anal sex I noticed my urine had an odor. No sign of uti but I had to start antibiotics for a sinus infection and the odor cleared… strange question I know!

The best prevention for a UTI is to pee as soon as possible after you top. If you really want to avoid STI's, ask your doctor for a DoxyPrep Rx, which is 95% effective. I top a couple dozen men a week and haven't gotten anything since I went on DoxyPreP.

"I hit a couple dozen" I hit do you mean you fuck an average of 3.5 men a day?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Rodsmen

Postby Rodsmen » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:34 pm

frank66665 wrote:
Rodsmen wrote:

Yes, but that is only because of sex parties, which fortunately are most every week here in LA. We just went on an Atlantis cruise. Knowing it was my last hurrah before surgery, I skipped dinners and shows and just fucked like a bunny , taking Trimix 6 nights in a row for the first time. It was painful the last night. I was amused at how many of the men on the cruise that I talked to had the same experience. I would take it before the evening dances and fuck right on the dance floor. It saved time compared to always going back to someone’s room, and with Trimix, the clock is always running.
67 yrs. gay married 30 years, open relationship. Dr. Jesse Mills UCLA 11/29/23. OEM 7-1/2" x 7". Pumped 8" x 7-1/2" 16 weeks 7-7/8" (20cm) x 6-1/2" (16.5cm) girth. See Rodsmen's Journal for photos or DM.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:33 am

Rodsmen wrote:
frank66665 wrote:
Rodsmen wrote:

Yes, but that is only because of sex parties, which fortunately are most every week here in LA. We just went on an Atlantis cruise. Knowing it was my last hurrah before surgery, I skipped dinners and shows and just fucked like a bunny , taking Trimix 6 nights in a row for the first time. It was painful the last night. I was amused at how many of the men on the cruise that I talked to had the same experience. I would take it before the evening dances and fuck right on the dance floor. It saved time compared to always going back to someone’s room, and with Trimix, the clock is always running.

then if trimix works so well for you, continue with trimix, don't think that the implant is better than an injection, absolutely not, on the contrary, your natural cock, even with trimix, will always be better than an implanted cock, you will only be able to understand certain things when you'll get the implant, except that many implantees ignore it because they had a dead dick, so they had everything to gain
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Floridaspeedo

Postby Floridaspeedo » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:32 pm

Pee after anal sex AND get on Doxy PeP.

Very easy preventatives against an STD/UTI
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

Rodsmen

Postby Rodsmen » Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:45 am

Floridaspeedo wrote:Pee after anal sex AND get on Doxy PeP.

Very easy preventatives against an STD/UTI

That's exactly what I do, and it really works.

Midwest Guy 333

Postby Midwest Guy 333 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:18 pm

I got a very bad UTI last summer after I went to a sex party and fucked 8 different guys. I had a raging fever for days before they could figure out what was wrong with me. It took me several months of antibiotics and recuperation to fully recover.

With this implant, I'm even more fearful now of getting an infection from anal sex. Back to the wrappers for me, guys. No question about it.

Implanted 1/17/24 Dr. Clavell, Houston Medical Center Titan XL 24 cm, classic pump, no RTEs, 20 years ED, pills did nothing, injections for 10 years, 63, very fit, 8.2x 6.2 pre-surgery
Implanted 1/17/24 Dr. Clavell, Houston Medical Center Titan XL 24 cm, classic pump, 20 years ED, pills did nothing, injections for 10 years, 64, very fit, 8.2 x 6.2 pre-surgery ;)

Return to “ED and Gay men”