Sex after an implant

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
iwantanewone

Sex after an implant

Postby iwantanewone » Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:34 pm

Most people on frank talk in the Ed/gay men area are most concerned about anal sex and penetration. I wonder for the people that have recovered after having an implant if oral sex and masturbation are as good as pre-implant. Do the cylinders move up and down? Does the pump hurt during testicle play and such? Newly implanted, waiting, and anxious and hoping sex will be pain free!

Lost Sheep

Re: Sex after an implant

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:54 pm

iwantanewone wrote:Most people on frank talk in the Ed/gay men area are most concerned about anal sex and penetration. I wonder for the people that have recovered after having an implant if oral sex and masturbation are as good as pre-implant. Do the cylinders move up and down? Does the pump hurt during testicle play and such? Newly implanted, waiting, and anxious and hoping sex will be pain free!

I am unsure of what you mean by "Do the cylinders move up and down?", but I can tell you definitely that when my girlfried plays with my balls, the pump is completely pain-free. The testicles are FAR more tender than the pump ever will be.

For some reason, oral sex is not as pleasureable as before implant. It might be psychological. It might be because semi-erect sex was possible with oral where the same semi-erect state was worthless for penetrative (vaginal) sex and marginal even for masturbation. Now, the semi-erect/semi-flaccid state seems to be not quite the same. But I really cannot tell why coitus has displaced fellatio as the more pleasureable. I am sure it is not her technique.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:37 pm

No, the cylinders don't move. Jerking off, blow jobs and anal all feel better with a hard reliable, never ending hard on.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:33 am

No problem with my implant for a blow job, it feels just as good as before if not better because I'm hard. Masturbating is much better with a hard dick. I can remember trying to bust a nut with a softy, lots of lube and a worn-out arm- no fun.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Johann1953

Postby Johann1953 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:44 pm

How long after the implant can I feel the urge to have sex back again?

olie20

Postby olie20 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:31 pm

Johann1953 wrote:How long after the implant can I feel the urge to have sex back again?

Feel the urge? As soon as i got confident and i could pump up my cock I was ready. That was about 2 weeks.

Floridaspeedo

Postby Floridaspeedo » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:17 am

At 7 days I started cycling and at about day 10, I had to jack off.

I was afraid to break something but everything worked just fine. You are probably still sore which also causes the "interest" in sex to lessen but it will come back.

Anal sex makes me a bit sore but I guess that depends on how aggressive I am.
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

SquadCaptain74

Postby SquadCaptain74 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:12 am

olie20 wrote:
Johann1953 wrote:How long after the implant can I feel the urge to have sex back again?

Feel the urge? As soon as i got confident and i could pump up my cock I was ready. That was about 2 weeks.

WAY TOO SOON! While recovery is different for everyone, you might consider listening to your physician. He was clear to not masturbate or try to play with the new toy until he cleared me (week five).
Northern Virginia
Boston Scientific AMS700 (2020)

BigClemsonFan

Postby BigClemsonFan » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:04 pm

I'm 19 days out from surgery. My Dr. Hakky in Atlanta said oral at 4 weeks. Intercourse at 5 weeks. No masturbation either.

Raynardi

Postby Raynardi » Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:18 pm

Io sono alla 7 settimana e ancora non riesco ad eiaculare....

Return to “ED and Gay men”