Touching your penis

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
oaaaak

Touching your penis

Postby oaaaak » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:15 pm

My partner loves touching my penis while flaccid.

Can he also touch and grab the penis after the implant surgery?

Won't it damage the implant? Any experiences?

SteveSW

Re: Touching your penis

Postby SteveSW » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:41 pm

oaaaak wrote:My partner loves touching my penis while flaccid.

Can he also touch and grab the penis after the implant surgery?

Won't it damage the implant? Any experiences?

While it may feel slightly different to him, implants are quite robust and playing with it flaccid or hard, won't damage it at all. My husband plays (and a lot more) with my dick all the time and it won't/doesn't hurt it. Don't worry about it.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:14 pm

After the healing process it will be almost like your pre op dick, except be careful with rough sex as to not hurt or tear at the tubing. All will be good. Happy days ahead.
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

Quincy

Postby Quincy » Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:57 pm

I found that after the surgery my dick felt thicker and heavier when flaccid than it did before. Just had more substance to it, probably because the cylinders have a little more stiffness than the flaccid flesh. I like the feeling, but I don't think it's overly noticeable to someone else.

The thing that a partner will be able to tell easily is the pump in your scrotum. It's as big as your nuts and harder. Depending on placement and how relaxed your sack is, it can be seen as an extra lump inside. But for sure anyone feeling your sack will feel the bulb.

Love my implant and hope you have a good experience too.

quincy.
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:41 pm

Leebert wrote:After the healing process it will be almost like your pre op dick, except be careful with rough sex as to not hurt or tear at the tubing. All will be good. Happy days ahead.

Leebert when you say beware of VIOLENT SEX so as not to INJURY or TEAR the HOSE, what do you mean by violent anal sex?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Return to “ED and Gay men”