Gay and bi member under 40

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
noot1991

Re: Gay and bi member under 40

Postby noot1991 » Wed May 03, 2023 5:41 am

I guess it depends on where you are from.
Here in Belgium I just Googled for one in my area, and found a pretty good one nearby.
Definitely not all of them are equally skilled though ("psychologists" here can differ a lot in their studies/training); the one I found also happened to be a professor in psychology/sexology at a university.
That being said, I find that it benefits my mood only short-term, and has no real impact on sexual performance.

I'm curious though, why do you think your issues are psychological?

PSSDorAmINormal wrote:
noot1991 wrote:
Really, now that I think about it, there should be a dating site for gay men with ED! Our greatest fear is usually to disappoint our partner. Dating someone else with the same issues takes away that problem because you probably both wouldn't mind getting creative with toys, implants or just other ways of being intimate.

I agree that sounds great. I always wish to meet others that know a thing or two. By the way how did you find a good sexologist? I ask because I think some of my issues and hesitancy are psychological
Born 1994.
Struggling with ED since 22 years old.
Doppler test (2022) concluded VL (no response at all to 15mcg PGE1).
Currently on 5mg tadalafil daily, and seeing a sexologist to tackle the psychological aspect. Varying results.

Return to “ED and Gay men”