Anyone in Chicago with an implant?

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
Jay0428

Anyone in Chicago with an implant?

Postby Jay0428 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:34 am

Hi. I've been on the show and tell forums but its not as active and Im hoping to find someone in the area that has an implant thats willing to talk/show how it works? I did get someone who is nice enough to offer thats about 4 hours away, but we're hoping someone is closer first.

I am gay, 34, exhausted all other treatments/options, and the uro is hesitantly suggesting an implant. He thinks I'm too young to get it even though I've had ED my entire life. So I've missed out on my late teens, my 20's, almost half of the 30's, all because they didn't take me seriously or think I'm too young. I suffered for their decision and paid the price mentally and emotionally.

Anyway, if someone is in the area or nearby, and willing, I'd be super appreciative. I want to make sure I go into this knowing what I need to know, ask what I should be asking, and go from there.

BigClemsonFan

Re: Anyone in Chicago with an implant?

Postby BigClemsonFan » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:18 pm

Not in Chicago, but my advice is to go to a Dr that does a lot of them to maximize your penis size. Many doctors do it incorrectly. A great doctor can give you an additional.5 or 1 inch more.

Lost Sheep

Re: Anyone in Chicago with an implant?

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:24 pm

Jay0428 wrote:Hi. I've been on the show and tell forums but its not as active and Im hoping to find someone in the area that has an implant thats willing to talk/show how it works? I did get someone who is nice enough to offer thats about 4 hours away, but we're hoping someone is closer first.

I am gay, 34, exhausted all other treatments/options, and the uro is hesitantly suggesting an implant. He thinks I'm too young to get it even though I've had ED my entire life. So I've missed out on my late teens, my 20's, almost half of the 30's, all because they didn't take me seriously or think I'm too young. I suffered for their decision and paid the price mentally and emotionally.

Anyway, if someone is in the area or nearby, and willing, I'd be super appreciative. I want to make sure I go into this knowing what I need to know, ask what I should be asking, and go from there.

With respect to BigClemsonFan, I will suggest that no surgeon using safe and proper techiques can increase your size significantly. There are surgical techniques and procedures that can, but they are risky.

On the other hand, BigClemsonFan's advice about finding an experienced surgeon with a lot of satisfied patients behind him is vitally important, particularly for not LOSING size.(primarily length, as girth is largely beyond control of the surgeon). The surgeon's skill and judgement in taking the internal measurment of your penis during surgery is important and good judgement comes through a lot of experience and practice and having seen a lot of different penises in differing physical conditions.

Good luck.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “ED and Gay men”