Bottoming with an implant

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
Latane

Bottoming with an implant

Postby Latane » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:15 pm

Hello all . Was just wondering what it is like to bottom if you have an implant . Am considering getting an implant as I’ve had years of suffering from Ed and to be honest it has really depressed me . I love to bottom - not sure if I’d ever like to top - but want my erection for many other reasons and the option to top should I so choose . Would like to get your views on this please . Thanks .
57 year old gay Male / Dublin , Ireland / Diagnosed with venous leak 2016 . Tried all pills and Muse . Now considering an implant .

Agfa13

Re: Bottoming with an implant

Postby Agfa13 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:43 pm

Bottoming with an implant should not be any different:)!
You don't have to pump to get fucked, if this is what you are asking.
Now, the good thing about bottoming is you can become a Top! You don't have to worry about staying hard, which is I found out.
You can cum before the bottom, and since you have an implant, give yourself a minute or so after you cum, and you can fuck him until he cums! He will definitely like that, lol.
I forgot where I posted it, but gay or str8, can cum and continue to fuck until your partner cums.
Last edited by Agfa13 on Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:23 pm

Have been in the exact situation Agfa13 mentioned. Topping til I came, then kept going until they did. It's really a superpower for someone like me who could rarely even manage an erection until I came!

Regarding bottoming, for the most part it has been the same, but I've had some different sensations. It'll depend on the size of your partner. My husband is pretty big, and has definitely applied some pressure to the reservoir, which I could feel moving around a bit (very strange sensation). Overall pretty much the same though.
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:18 pm

You can feel the reservoir? You may be putting pressure on the reservoir if you are on your back and have your legs *pinned* back. I would say to lay off a bit. It is just like when doing squats with weights. Go down too low, you are going to hurt something because of all the stress. No more pinning (only)
Ag, 58, Maryland
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:43 pm

hopeful_future wrote:Have been in the exact situation Agfa13 mentioned. Topping til I came, then kept going until they did. It's really a superpower for someone like me who could rarely even manage an erection until I came!

Regarding bottoming, for the most part it has been the same, but I've had some different sensations. It'll depend on the size of your partner. My husband is pretty big, and has definitely applied some pressure to the reservoir, which I could feel moving around a bit (very strange sensation). Overall pretty much the same though.

In that situation and position where you feel the reservoir being pressed/moved, how full is the reservoir? It seems to me that if the reservoir is near full (your penis flaccid) you might feel pressure on the reservoir, but if your penis is pumped up, the reservoir would be less full and less likely to feel pressure.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:58 pm

Sounds logical, but some guys just go crazy when their climax approaches and don't know their own strength, lol.
Ag, 58, Maryland

hopeful_future

Postby hopeful_future » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:57 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
hopeful_future wrote:Have been in the exact situation Agfa13 mentioned. Topping til I came, then kept going until they did. It's really a superpower for someone like me who could rarely even manage an erection until I came!

In that situation and position where you feel the reservoir being pressed/moved, how full is the reservoir? It seems to me that if the reservoir is near full (your penis flaccid) you might feel pressure on the reservoir, but if your penis is pumped up, the reservoir would be less full and less likely to feel pressure.

I was about half pumped. It may have just been pushing saline around in the reservoir...I know I have a cloverleaf, so there's definitely a change in shape of the reservoir depending on how inflated I am. It'll be interesting to see if it becomes a regular thing.
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:38 am

Well, IMHO, whether you have an implant or not, as you get older, muscles are not what they once were, to being able to squat 400 lbs in your 20s, is definitely not going to be the same IF you squat 400 lbs in your 50s :lol:
Ag, 58, Maryland

navy6587

Postby navy6587 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:44 am

Latane...was a devout bottom before 2018 implant and continued to be post-op since my "top" didn't seem to be interested in me turning the tables on him. However, had two other playmates who were very interested in being topped by my Titan. Anyway...back to your question...as a bi-, I have had no problems bottoming post-op in any way.
74; ED at 50. Fired by 1st doc (Szobota - VA Uro) too many q's & contact w/ Coloplast rep. New doc: Ellen (VA Uro) implanted 11/8/18. 22cm Titan + 2cm RTEs; moron docs, product rep, intake/ dischg nurses! NEVER again! L- 6.75"; G- 5.5" oval.

Latane

Postby Latane » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:15 am

Thanks for all your contributions on what is very important to me . As I said I just want an erection - have been a bottom all my life and am more than happy to stay that way but just want an erection so I can masturbate and get sucked and orgasm as I find my orgasms are now being affected . Lack of an erection had left me very self conscious to the point where I will just avoid sex or cater to the needs of someone else and not my own . Thanks again . Noel
57 year old gay Male / Dublin , Ireland / Diagnosed with venous leak 2016 . Tried all pills and Muse . Now considering an implant .

Return to “ED and Gay men”