New sex partners

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
Halmar

Re: New sex partners

Postby Halmar » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:58 am

139cardinals wrote:I had implant surgery in late October 2020. Things seems to be working fine. I'm pumping 2 or 3 times a day and trying to recover the loss of length and girth. I'm not sure if I have made any progress on that so far.

So, I'm interested in knowing how long it takes after surgery before and if I should expect some length and girth back.

Also, interested in how to communicate to new (random) sex partners about the implant. Do most people just wait and see if they ask about it or tell them up front. My biggest concern is the hard pump in by scrotum will not be mistaken for a testicle. How have other communicated to new sex
partners about the implant.

Thanks

Ignore those weird letters at the end of my last post
54 y.o bisexual. On my third implant an 18cm AMS LGX. I lost the first one to infection and the second one I grew up to it at the max, so I had to get a bigger one in order to get a hard erection. Dr. Brock at University Health Sciences in London, Ontario

Halmar

Postby Halmar » Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:00 am

139cardinals wrote:I had implant surgery in late October 2020. Things seems to be working fine. I'm pumping 2 or 3 times a day and trying to recover the loss of length and girth. I'm not sure if I have made any progress on that so far.

So, I'm interested in knowing how long it takes after surgery before and if I should expect some length and girth back.

Also, interested in how to communicate to new (random) sex partners about the implant. Do most people just wait and see if they ask about it or tell them up front. My biggest concern is the hard pump in by scrotum will not be mistaken for a testicle. How have other communicated to new sex partners about the implant.

Thanks

I personally wouldn't say anything until after the first time. Only we know how good the implant performs those that don't know anything about it a libel feel like it's just weird. Also we know that we can continue having sex for days others don't know that yet
54 y.o bisexual. On my third implant an 18cm AMS LGX. I lost the first one to infection and the second one I grew up to it at the max, so I had to get a bigger one in order to get a hard erection. Dr. Brock at University Health Sciences in London, Ontario

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:35 am

I don’t say anything to hook ups about my injections. I don’t see why this is any different.

I excuse myself to use the restroom just before the action is about to start, do my injection, and then we have our fun. I never mention it. There are buddies I’ve played with for years and they have no idea.

You could do the same. Excuse yourself to the restroom. Pump most of the way up. If you need to pump a few more times I’ll bet you can distract his attention with some attention to his various hot spots. If you are concerned about your pump you could just say, “my balls are really sensitive. Don’t touch them, it doesn’t feel good.” I would say the same about any area I don’t like having touched. This is no different.

If it becomes more than just a FWB and is starting to turn into a relationship, then it would make sense to share that info. Just like you might share that you have diabetis, heart disease, cancer in remission, or any other medical history.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:45 pm

Yep, I said as much on the Bisexual members only board.
The 1st time, no need, but if it leads to something else, all the better (gay or straight).
I agree about having sensitive balls. I have used that myself. They can if they want, but I hope they are pigs and eventually lead to my asshole, lol. The pump itself is nothing you can hide or explain away. For some it is a turn off any way they look at it.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Return to “ED and Gay men”