If you're concerned about anal with an implant...

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
hopeful_future

If you're concerned about anal with an implant...

Postby hopeful_future » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:38 pm

Don't be! At least my experience with a Titan, even at 6 weeks, has been quite good. Posted a quick video over on the Member's Only forum of me using a toy that's way too tight (more than any butt I've been in), and the resulting orgasm: [Explicit] Titan With Toy

Keep in mind that I'm still healing, and honestly penetrating this thing was a little uncomfortable, but obviously not enough to discourage me! When I'm done healing and acclimating to the implant, I think it's going to be basically unstoppable. ;)

Hope the vid is helpful!
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

Bulgeboy

Re: If you're concerned about anal with an implant...

Postby Bulgeboy » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:50 am

Thank you for sharing your experience and movie. I was also concerned about anal sex with an implant. The vid was very helpful! You got a nice hard as steel penis. Congrats! :D :D :D
I am still recovering from the implant. I had the operation last week on Wednesday. I am recovering smoothly.
Kind regards,
Bulgeboy
41-y fit gay male, on TRT since 2012. Last years, severe vasculogenic ED. Problem solved with an AMS LGX 21 cm plus 0.5 cm RTE, implanted by Dr Giulio Garaffa in London, UK on Oct 14, 2020. Over 100% satisfaction. Glad to share my journey experience.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:23 am

Hehehe...as I also have posted about doing anal, I am still healing.
The last time I fucked a guy, I had to tell him NOT to squeeze, even while cumming. Those tubes take up quite a bit of room and whenever I am holding 'Fred' he feels a bit too hard...and not in a good way.
BTW, going on 7 months and counting. VERY slowly healing.
Getting a blowjob is painful, esp. on the head.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

MovingOn5

Postby MovingOn5 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:39 pm

Hey, thanks for posting your video.
I thought I was a little weird, but you made that weirdness go away.
I have had implant for about 18 months and top my husband.
He normally likes sex twice a week, so in between I need to let off steam, so I have been using a toy to fuck.
I was feeling a little strange about using a toy, but i feel better. I shoot my load in it and sometimes leave it there for a little more of a sloppy fuck and of course the smell of it, makes it a little kinky too.
Titan Implant 4/27/19, previous Nesbit surgery 2015 to correct 90 degree bend.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:25 pm

Agfa13 wrote:Hehehe...as I also have posted about doing anal, I am still healing.
The last time I fucked a guy, I had to tell him NOT to squeeze, even while cumming. Those tubes take up quite a bit of room and whenever I am holding 'Fred' he feels a bit too hard...and not in a good way.
BTW, going on 7 months and counting. VERY slowly healing.
Getting a blowjob is painful, esp. on the head.

Perhaps if you enter him fully inflated (for the rigidity, so you can get in easily) and then deflate a little to reduce your girth and allow him to squeeze to his heart's (and his sphincter's) content?

Adjustable dicks open up a world of possibilities.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:13 pm

Yes, adjustable dicks do open up a world of possibilities! But 1st, I have to enter him, which is painful.
I have found out that I have to take a couple days off before I venture on another outing. No biggie, just another learning curve...patience, patience, patience.
I did go on another adventure after about 4 days, and it was great! Did not cum, but the traveling was great! I am learning my limits here and there, for now, but damn, I have to say, when things really start healing up, watch out!
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Tsanchez12369

Postby Tsanchez12369 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:02 pm

Agfa, any idea why you decreased length from 24cm down to 20cm with the titan revision?
Sept 11, 2018: excision, grafting (human cadever tissue) and implant. Doc is Dr Edward Karpman in Mountain View, surgery at El Camino Hospital, LOS Gatos CA. AMS 700 CX infrapubic 18 cm + 3 cm RTE. http://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php

Return to “ED and Gay men”