LGX vs CX for anal sex?

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
Halmar

Re: LGX vs CX for anal sex?

Postby Halmar » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:48 am

OregonStrong wrote:
Halmar wrote:
OregonStrong wrote:
Thanks for your comment. You seem to know EXACTLY what I am asking about. I've not been able to really top anybody since I got my girth enhancement, for the squeezing aspect, and with only a partial erection capability, even trying to get the tip in I would start to go soft and it just won't go in. Psychologically that plays with your mind too when you lose it and have to just finish off oral or jerking off.

Why did you get the PMMA??

I just liked the idea of having a pretty impressive looking penis with lots of girth. I've had a chance to experience more of being a top with other people since I posted that last year so my thinking has changed somewhat. It has its' pluses and minuses for sure, some days I wish I hadn't done it, other days I've topped some guys that just moan from the pleasure of a huge cock inside them and love hearing comments like "you're the biggest guy I've ever been with". It's a nice ego boost I guess. Being out at the nude beach and seeing so many guys staring my way is a turn on as well.

Would you be willing to post a picture is send it to me privately?
54 y.o bisexual. On my third implant an 18cm AMS LGX. I lost the first one to infection and the second one I grew up to it at the max, so I had to get a bigger one in order to get a hard erection. Dr. Brock at University Health Sciences in London, Ontario

Hounds68

Re: LGX vs CX for anal sex?

Postby Hounds68 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:17 pm

I have read with interest the various replies and thought i would add my own opinion. I have the AMS LGX and i maintained length, 7.2 inches and now have a smaller girth, 5 or so. I have had absolutely no problems vaginally penetrating nor having anal sex. You are able to decide on the firmness and help your partner decide what he or she wants. I have had no complaints and most guys say the harder the better, so i am happy to comply. For a variety of reasons, i chose the LGX, all of which have been addressed in this thread. Hope this short answer helps.

Return to “ED and Gay men”