about the implant semi-rigid

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
Alexandrino

about the implant semi-rigid

Postby Alexandrino » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:35 pm

Hi everybody, I am going to do an implant semi rigid . of course I have some questions if there anyone already did it , can he help me in my doubts?
1- Is it appears for the others that I have an implant penis ? (if I am naked ;) )
2- How much time does it takes for recovering after the surgery to have sex, go back to gym and makes me feel like as I do not have an implant penis ( semi rigid ) ?
3- Is the penis appear behind the pants or swimwear ?
4- Is the penis has the same feeling as the normal one before and during having sex ?
5 - During having sex , does my partner can see that I have implant penis or feel that ?
thank you too much

jump.ship

Re: about the implant semi-rigid

Postby jump.ship » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:26 am

How come you getting semi-rigid rather than inflatable?
Uk Based - 39 Years
ED from day one - VL confirmed with NHS
Implanted Jan 2022 - Dr Eid - 22cm Titan / no RTEs

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:12 pm

Alexandrino,

I *had* a 3 piece put in, but due to infection, it has to come out, so I am getting a malleable one. I have researched what a malleable one is, and it is a one piece...think flexible neck reading lamp.

I can answer 1, 2, 3, and 5.
Yes, others will know something has changed. As I posted already, I have belonged to this gym for over 15 years. Walking around with a 3" flaccid penis, then showing up one day, and days, with an 8" penis hanging down...yes, others will know. Not really what happened, but the difference. They will not know it is an implant.
As for swimwear/pants, you have to get creative. You will have to hide that monster, either wear it to one side, or wear a cup when at gym. I free ball, no underwear, so I guess the cup will have to do.
Your partner will definitely know, but after you start having sex, he/she will not care.

Can't answer #4 because I have not had sex since my surgery, only self love, and that is sore.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

RayChez

Postby RayChez » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:58 pm

I can not see why you got infection with the three piece and not with the malleable.

I have an eight inch penis when inflated to the max, but when I deflate it, it stays at about seven inches long. It is hard for me to comprehend a three inch to a eight inch.

And I really like the three piece because it looks so natural, while an eight inch which goes when pointing up about one inch passed the belly button is hard to hide with a malleable.

I do get lots of eyes in bath houses.
age: 75 First implant around 2001, 59 at the time. AMS 700 Ultrex
revision Dec 2016. 2ND implant 21CM, 1rte AMS 700 LGX MS pump

Return to “ED and Gay men”