Titan implant and the gym- a gay guys experience

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
tommy92831

Titan implant and the gym- a gay guys experience

Postby tommy92831 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:48 pm

I joined a gym about 7 months ago and I am currently 18 months post implant on my Titan. This gym has a culture of nudity in the locker room and it took me a while to get comfortable with this. What I found out is my Titan implant gets quite a lot of attention.I love the way my penis hangs and to me it looks and feels totally natural. A lot of guys will grab my cock in the Jacuzzi and say how big it is which makes me feel good although I don't feel it is that big it but it definitely helps the ego. The gym has definitely been a positive thing in my life and my Titan has definitely helped my self confidence. Just my observation as a gay guy with an implant. Thanks and best wishes to everyone here.
Age 71 Gay WM total top. Coloplast Titan touch 20 cm +1 RTE implanted infrapubic 3/14/18. Hoag Hospital Presbyterian Newport Beach CA. Love to share with others in the area especially gay guys

Agfa13

Re: Titan implant and the gym- a gay guys experience

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:15 pm

Tommy, glad you are getting positive reviews, lol
Gay or straight, this will happen to any guy.
For me, all of a sudden, showing up one day with a bigger dick will definitely turn heads.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:22 pm

tommy92831 wrote:I joined a gym about 7 months ago and I am currently 18 months post implant on my Titan. This gym has a culture of nudity in the locker room and it took me a while to get comfortable with this. What I found out is my Titan implant gets quite a lot of attention.I love the way my penis hangs and to me it looks and feels totally natural. A lot of guys will grab my cock in the Jacuzzi and say how big it is which makes me feel good although I don't feel it is that big it but it definitely helps the ego. The gym has definitely been a positive thing in my life and my Titan has definitely helped my self confidence. Just my observation as a gay guy with an implant. Thanks and best wishes to everyone here.

Anyone comment about (or detect) the fact of the implant? Either by what they saw or what they felt?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:44 pm

I am curious too as to the response (implicit or explicit).
Like I said, for me, belonging to a gym for some time, then all of a sudden showing up 'differently' will have guys talking.
I know it will eventually go away, but the period may be 6 months to a year.
Of course, no one will say anything, but...
Ag, 58, Maryland
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)

tommy92831

Postby tommy92831 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:22 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
tommy92831 wrote:I joined a gym about 7 months ago and I am currently 18 months post implant on my Titan. This gym has a culture of nudity in the locker room and it took me a while to get comfortable with this. What I found out is my Titan implant gets quite a lot of attention.I love the way my penis hangs and to me it looks and feels totally natural. A lot of guys will grab my cock in the Jacuzzi and say how big it is which makes me feel good although I don't feel it is that big it but it definitely helps the ego. The gym has definitely been a positive thing in my life and my Titan has definitely helped my self confidence. Just my observation as a gay guy with an implant. Thanks and best wishes to everyone here.

Anyone comment about (or detect) the fact of the implant? Either by what they saw or what they felt?

Hi. No one has questioned anything. I don't get any reactions(at least so far) Same goes with sex partners. If anyone asked I would definitely tell them
Age 71 Gay WM total top. Coloplast Titan touch 20 cm +1 RTE implanted infrapubic 3/14/18. Hoag Hospital Presbyterian Newport Beach CA. Love to share with others in the area especially gay guys

tommy92831

Postby tommy92831 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:35 am

Agfa13 wrote:I am curious too as to the response (implicit or explicit).
Like I said, for me, belonging to a gym for some time, then all of a sudden showing up 'differently' will have guys talking.
I know it will eventually go away, but the period may be 6 months to a year.
Of course, no one will say anything, but...

Hi Agfa. I wasn't a gym member prior to my implant so I cant answer your question but in my opinion I don't think it will be that major a difference. What I notice is that most guys shrivel up while exercising and showering and with the implant i dont have that condition. I am not inflated but my cock hangs the same .

BTW best wishes for your upcoming implant surgery. I am sure you will really like the outcome

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:55 pm

Tommy,

My issue is that with the malleable, you only have one size.
I have been with this gym for over 15 years. Not that anyone was looking, gay or straight, but showing up one day with a permanent woody will have tongues wagging. Just saying.
Going from a 3" dick, than showing up one day with an 8" chubby....
If you have not been at a gym, no problem, but with this one...I belong to it because I play racquetball and it just so happens to be near me:)!

John
Ag, 58, Maryland

mcdave555

Postby mcdave555 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:35 pm

wish to ask a dumb question , what is a titan implant and how does it differ from other surgeries?

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:51 pm

Well, if you came to this site, IMHO, you are a newbie that is considering and/or wondering about alternatives to your ED
Titans are just another Make, like your car (Toyota, Honda, etc). Than you have models (Prius, Civic, etc).
With implants, you have Coloplast and AMS Makes. Their models are Titan, and 600 and 700 series.
There are others models within these Makes, but you have to research.
Ag, 58, Maryland

Return to “ED and Gay men”