UK or Ireland Show and Tell?

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
jump.ship

UK or Ireland Show and Tell?

Postby jump.ship » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:46 pm

Hey,

I am saving for an implant, but the other day, when having sex with someone (I take pills which semi work), it occurred to me that the chance of hiding the pump is going to be close to zero!

I think I've been so overwhelmed by the thought of the implant that I haven't fully thought about the negatives. The implant is still for me, but I am thinking that I want to do a show and tell to see exactly how well concealed, or not, the whole thing is.

Anyone in the UK or Ireland willing to help me out with this?

I'm happy to meet a straight guy, but I think it would be more comfortable with another gay guy if possible.

Thanks
Uk Based - 39 Years
ED from day one - VL confirmed with NHS
Implanted Jan 2022 - Dr Eid - 22cm Titan / no RTEs

Bulgeboy

Re: UK or Ireland Show and Tell?

Postby Bulgeboy » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:50 am

Hi,
I also live in the UK, London. I just got an implant a week ago. I am posting my recovery in the Young Members.
I am feeling well and no pain at all. If you wanna chat about this, please feel free to write to me.
Stay in touch,
Bulgeboy
41-y fit gay male, on TRT since 2012. Last years, severe vasculogenic ED. Problem solved with an AMS LGX 21 cm plus 0.5 cm RTE, implanted by Dr Giulio Garaffa in London, UK on Oct 14, 2020. Over 100% satisfaction. Glad to share my journey experience.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:41 pm

jump.ship wrote:Hey,

I am saving for an implant, but the other day, when having sex with someone (I take pills which semi work), it occurred to me that the chance of hiding the pump is going to be close to zero!

I think I've been so overwhelmed by the thought of the implant that I haven't fully thought about the negatives. The implant is still for me, but I am thinking that I want to do a show and tell to see exactly how well concealed, or not, the whole thing is.

Anyone in the UK or Ireland willing to help me out with this?

I'm happy to meet a straight guy, but I think it would be more comfortable with another gay guy if possible.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum, jump.ship. Thanks for asking for our advice.

I happen to be straight, but believe "gender fluidity" is more than an abstract and one's preference of the gender of one's partner can be a matter of choice or it can be ingrained in you.

My pump bulb is clearly visible if I am wearing form-fitting underwear, but not so much if naked and less so if I have a full growth of pubic hair. If my surgeon had placed the apparatus better, it would be (as many men's pumps are) completely undetectable by sight. There is no way someone fondling your scrotum would not find it, though. One MIGHT mistake the pump bulb for a testicle (though it is much firmer) but the valve body is unmistakably not living tissue.

But your post begs the question, "Why hide it?"

I urge you to consider the attitudes that filled this thread

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12167
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

544kenmatt

Postby 544kenmatt » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:18 am

I have had lots of experiences with other men since my implant one year ago. My pump is not readily visible but would be clearly felt if someone is playing with my balls. Even when that happens, I don't usually say anything and whomever i'm with usually doesn't say anything (perhaps he's thinking, :WTF is THAT?) Ive had one guy mention it after the fact (i was fucking him and he felt something banging him). I did fess up at that point. I have found that most guys are just fascinated when I tell them about it. I was open about it at first, but now I don't feel that I have to say anything. I usually hook up with younger guys (bottoms) and they are very pleased at my ability to maintain. I get called "daddy" a lot (lol).
AMS 700 LGX 10/31/2019. age 63

navy6587

Postby navy6587 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:50 pm

544kenmatt...enjoyed your story and noted how similar it is to mine post-op. Thanks for sharing.
74; ED at 50. Fired by 1st doc (Szobota - VA Uro) too many q's & contact w/ Coloplast rep. New doc: Ellen (VA Uro) implanted 11/8/18. 22cm Titan + 2cm RTEs; moron docs, product rep, intake/ dischg nurses! NEVER again! L- 6.75"; G- 5.5" oval.

Return to “ED and Gay men”