Anal

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
Agfa13

Re: Anal

Postby Agfa13 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:57 pm

Guys, need your help. It has been a while since I Topped, so I am embracing my bottom side:)
But this past weekend, I Topped someone doggy. He was tight!
But don't know if it was the position, I was not ready, or just him, but it felt like he could break my implant. It was uncomfortable.
I know things are not going to be the same in terms of flexibility with Fred, but it felt good going in, then he just moved around in the course of adjusting and that was when things started to go downhill for me.

Thoughts?
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Hartbraker

Postby Hartbraker » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:17 pm

Agfa - Were you able to finish? Did he realize why you were uncomfortable? I have always been more bottom than top. Usually bottoms know if their ass is tight or not. My ass is fairly tight and have had guys penetrate me and tell me it’s too tight for their pleasure. In that case, i can relax more - maybe a hit of poppers - and my ass will loosen up. Not sure if you are planning to see this guy again but if you are i would start with some ass play with sex toys or your fingers to loosen him up before.
Prostate cancer at the age of 45, robotic prostatectomy resulting in ED. Used BiMix injections after unsuccessful attempts with TriMix. Implanted with Titan Coloplast on Jan 17, 2022.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:36 pm

Nope. I made some lame excuse about surgery because that is all he knows, not what I exactly did.
As for playing with his ass, that is a non-starter for me. He is straight, so I told him about cleaning out. He never heard of that (this was some time ago, so now he knows).
My friend uses a dildo on him, but...
Ag, 58, Maryland
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)

Charlie2019

Postby Charlie2019 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:39 am

Agfa13 wrote:Nope. I made some lame excuse about surgery because that is all he knows, not what I exactly did.
As for playing with his ass, that is a non-starter for me. He is straight, so I told him about cleaning out. He never heard of that (this was some time ago, so now he knows).

He is straight but he let you top him???
53 years old. 3 botched circumcisions starting at 3 years old. 2 botched reconstructive attempts, finally got the AMS LGX on Dec 14, 2017 in London Ontario by Dr. Gerry Brock. Great Dr. Love my implant

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:22 pm

Charlie2019 wrote:
Agfa13 wrote:Nope. I made some lame excuse about surgery because that is all he knows, not what I exactly did.

He is straight but he let you top him???

He is straight, but lets his friend use a dildo as well as allowing Agfa13 to top him.

Even straight guys like to be the receiving partner sometimes. Woman on Top sex. Receiving fellatio. Anal play. Either as fantasy (in this case being carried out) or just to swap roles with and play the role of the female/receiver/bottom/passive partner. To each their own. I can relate.

Besides, he may be bisexual, but closeted even unto himself. But as long as he enjoys his life, it is his life.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:04 pm

True...very true!

Yes, it is a fantasy, and its only for the moment. Most guys are aware of this, that it is only for the moment and once it is over with, they can deal with the home life better (wife, kids, and monetary responsibilities).
Staying with a friend who is involved with several married guys with grown kids.

Charlie2019

Postby Charlie2019 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:02 am

Agfa13 wrote:True...very true!

Yes, it is a fantasy, and its only for the moment. Most guys are aware of this, that it is only for the moment and once it is over with, they can deal with the home life better (wife, kids, and monetary responsibilities).
Staying with a friend who is involved with several married guys with grown kids.

Understood. :)
53 years old. 3 botched circumcisions starting at 3 years old. 2 botched reconstructive attempts, finally got the AMS LGX on Dec 14, 2017 in London Ontario by Dr. Gerry Brock. Great Dr. Love my implant

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:11 pm

Decided to revive this as I had to do some 'splaining after I fucked a guy. He asked me, after our session, what I had down there. As it turns out, whenever I slipped out (2 inches can make a difference in sex, lol), if I did not enter him directly, I would be poking him with the rods, which he felt, hence the question. I had to come clean with him because I am pretty sure he felt the rod vs, an actual spongy dick!

Its been over 17 months since surgery. Lots of ass, lots of oral. Still trying to get comfortable finding the right position for great sex!
Guy's ass has to be at the right height for me, usually on his back on the bed, lol, but as I said earlier, both oral or anal still is not totally without pain.
Mind you, pain is definitely tolerable, not enough to make it uncomfortable to finish up, but its easier to quickly say let's find another position because this is not working.
It took 7 months just to be able to have penetrative sex, even oral (I was able to have both after the 7 months, go figure), so I guess its just more waiting for the point where sex feels more pleasureable.
I am finding out that pumping plays a major role in having sex. Pumping just enough for oral, pumping a bit more penetrative sex, but being male, have to resist urge to pump up to max to have penetrative sex!
Ag, 58, Maryland

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:28 pm

Agfa13 wrote:... being male, have to resist urge to pump up to max to have penetrative sex!

I had the same urge when using a VED therapeutically before my implant. "Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough." I found out that more than too much induced edema (thankfully a temporary trauma). I have read that even more vacuum can cause permanent damage.

Some of us are here on this Earth as examples for others to follow. Others of us are here as cautionary tales.

:D

Keep searching for just the right degree of inflation for whatever angle your partner sits at. The search is half the fun, isn't it?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:29 pm

SOMETIMES! Other times, I just want to hurry up, fuck, and get my cookie!!!
Ag, 58, Maryland

Return to “ED and Gay men”