Where did the 2 inches go??

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.

Moderator: Larry10625

tommy92831

Where did the 2 inches go??

Postby tommy92831 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:48 pm

First I have to say I absolutely love my new implant. I had a lot of healing in the process but I am finally there. The question is where is the "missing" 2" of my cock? I finally did some measuring and what was 6 1/2 inches is now 4 1/2 inches? WTF??? Obviously it wasn't cut off or otherwise removed but the measurements don't lie. I am still able to do anal sex just fine and I am grateful for that but the missing 2" would make it even better. I have read here that loss of length is a factor in an implant but I am trying to figure out where it went. Hopefully over time I can recover some of the length as some guys indicate happened with them.
Age 71 Gay WM total top. Coloplast Titan touch 20 cm +1 RTE implanted infrapubic 3/14/18. Hoag Hospital Presbyterian Newport Beach CA. Love to share with others in the area especially gay guys

jelquinginjury

Re: Where did the 2 inches go??

Postby jelquinginjury » Fri May 11, 2018 1:05 pm

Do you have floppy glans?
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

tampagay

Re: Where did the 2 inches go??

Postby tampagay » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:01 pm

Tommy, Remember when you would wake up with a boner every day? When things are "normal" you get multiple erections while you sleep?.That blood flow and deflation is how the body maintains and feeds the tissues in your penis. When that process doe not happen the tissues shrink. i am or was about the same as you. Over time with daily inflation some of the length has returned. Don't expect a lot, for me it's about half an inch.

Return to “ED and Gay men”