Where did the 2 inches go??

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
tommy92831

Where did the 2 inches go??

Postby tommy92831 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:48 pm

First I have to say I absolutely love my new implant. I had a lot of healing in the process but I am finally there. The question is where is the "missing" 2" of my cock? I finally did some measuring and what was 6 1/2 inches is now 4 1/2 inches? WTF??? Obviously it wasn't cut off or otherwise removed but the measurements don't lie. I am still able to do anal sex just fine and I am grateful for that but the missing 2" would make it even better. I have read here that loss of length is a factor in an implant but I am trying to figure out where it went. Hopefully over time I can recover some of the length as some guys indicate happened with them.
Age 71 Gay WM total top. Coloplast Titan touch 20 cm +1 RTE implanted infrapubic 3/14/18. Hoag Hospital Presbyterian Newport Beach CA. Love to share with others in the area especially gay guys

jelquinginjury

Re: Where did the 2 inches go??

Postby jelquinginjury » Fri May 11, 2018 1:05 pm

Do you have floppy glans?
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

tampagay

Postby tampagay » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:01 pm

Tommy, Remember when you would wake up with a boner every day? When things are "normal" you get multiple erections while you sleep?.That blood flow and deflation is how the body maintains and feeds the tissues in your penis. When that process doe not happen the tissues shrink. i am or was about the same as you. Over time with daily inflation some of the length has returned. Don't expect a lot, for me it's about half an inch.

handfulWES

Postby handfulWES » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:35 pm

I will tell you where it went. I don't know whose brand of implant you are using but your doctor is the one who didn't measure right in fitting your implant. I was 8 1/4 inches before my first implant and that was AMS 700. I also learned that before anything is done the doctor is to inject your penis to see what its natural length is and uses a combination of cylinders and extensions to get you to your natural length. My doctor using the AMS could not give me on my first 2 implants my natural length or any where near my natural girth. I had 2 failures with the AMS the first at 8 years and the 2nd at 10 years. My last implant was done by the VA and I discussed this issue with my new doctor who was just great. He told me that AMS has problems with correct cylinder sizes but that is why he liked the Coloplast because you achieved a more desired natural working penis.

With that said I still enjoyed my first 2 implants all because it worked and worked very well. AMS doesn't or didn't make the best pump and that was what went bad with my units. For a guy who was 6 1/2 the most you should have lost, from what I know, would have been about 1/2 inch. I don't think your doctor chose well in trying to fit you correctly. I will say when I chose a doctor I made damn sure he had nothing against a Bi or a gay man. My first doctor was Bi and my 2nd was gay. I feel I was treated well and I got the best they had to offer at the time.

I do feel for you and you shouldn't have been shorted 2 full inches because some doctor didn't do his job right and follow all the steps. I know on my first implant, the company provided it at the time of the surgery and the rep didn't bring enough materials with him and I had to reschedule my procedure for the next week. I was all prepped and in the OR when this was discovered. The company had to pick up all of the cost all because the insurance would never have paid their part for a second try. I had to be at the hospital by 6 a.m. and I had a 45 mile drive to get there. I will believe this is doctor error till I know otherwise.

handfulWES
68, single, have had an implant since I was 42. Goals: to help men with ED; help men over come years of failure; to know their bodies; have a richer fuller sex life whether they or straight, Bi or gay. last I traveled this road starting in the late 60's

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:19 pm

Than I am fucked...and not in a good way:(!
A little history. Implanted with AMS back in Aug. '19...became infected. Dr. gambled and I lost 4".
Malleable was put in Dec. '19 as a place holder.
3/2, scheduled to have malleable out, 3-piece put in.
Original plan was to put in Titan, but because of the missing 4", will probably get the AMS...crap!
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Return to “ED and Gay men”