Prostate Massage and P-gasm after prostate cancer treatment

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
Lost Sheep

Prostate Massage and P-gasm after prostate cancer treatment

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri May 19, 2023 2:57 pm

I pose this question here as a straight, but gay-supportive, man thinking that y'all would be in the best position to shed light on this "dark" subject. I thank you in advance for any advice (on my questions or on my approach to the forum).

I am facing a non-nerve-sparing prostatectomy or radiation therapy for prostate cancer in the near future.

But there are two (non-medical) contra-indications to prostatectomy.

My girlfriend and I would like to continue our experiments with prostate massage as a means of reaching a prostate orgasm (with, we think, one successful p-gasm so far).

She likes my ejaculate in fellatio and in coitus as well, but that is beside the main point of this post, the pleasures that might be lost with the loss of my prostate, namely prostate orgasm.

Thus, our dilemma. We would like to continue the p-gasm explorations, but do not have any evidence that p-gasm is possible without a prostate.

I know that scar tissue lacks a lot of sensitivity of undamaged tissue, but also know that the altered sensations of scar tissue may pleasurable as well. So, my first question to men who have had experience with prostate massage and also a prostatectomy is, how have those sensations changed? Also, for men who experimented with trans-rectal massage after prostatectomy, is it pleasurable, especially to the point of orgasm?

Second question is the same as the first but regards how prostate massage changed your sensations after radiation therapy for prostate cancer?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

vajim1

Re: Prostate Massage and P-gasm after prostate cancer treatment

Postby vajim1 » Thu May 25, 2023 5:48 pm

After my prostate was removed I had total ED and almost no sensation from anal play. Then
after several months I had 37 radiation treatment for recurrent prostate cancer,\I really miss the feelings and the lack of cum but orgasms are much better and last longer. lol
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

Lost Sheep

Re: Prostate Massage and P-gasm after prostate cancer treatment

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri May 26, 2023 10:34 pm

vajim1 wrote:After my prostate was removed I had total ED and almost no sensation from anal play. Then
after several months I had 37 radiation treatment for recurrent prostate cancer,\I really miss the feelings and the lack of cum but orgasms are much better and last longer. lol

Thanks for responding, vajim1.

I do enjoy my girlfriend (GF) playing around my butt (about which I was reticent at first) and getting used to her with tools inside me and her ministrations to my perineum.

Were you responsive to anal play before prostatectomy? Prostate orgasms? I wonder if a man (possibly me) who has had prostate orgasms in the past could have them again without a prostate simply by stimulating the truncated nerves' remains. I know scar tissue is sometimes easier to stimulate than undistrurbed tissue. Sometimes.

Did you recover any pleasurable sensations from anal play (and are you talking about inside your anus, perineum, butt massage, etc?

I would not like to lose out on the new adventures we have discovered with anal play (on me).

My medical team has not decided on prostatectomy or radiation, but some therapy is certain, and soon. I am medium risk with perineural invasion. I just had a PSMA-PET scan looking for metastasis-no results yet. It was yesterday.

I my prostate is removed, I would miss ejaculating actual fluid, but I have heard that a "dry" ejaculation can be more intense than one with ejaculate; your testimony gives me hope of that and that I might be able to last longer in coitus than I do now. (I am disappointed that my energy level crashed immediately upon orgasm now.) My GF is accustomed to me wanting to slow down after I cum and switch to a cuddling position, but I bet she would be happier with longer sessions. She has never been the one to call a halt, it is always me who runs out of (libido) steam. So, I infer from your post that the typical male libido crash is lessened after prostatectomy?

I hope your salvage (radiation) therapy has left you without recurrence. Best wishes.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “ED and Gay men”