Can you have anal sex with the implant?

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
seekonk

Re: Can you have anal sex with the implant?

Postby seekonk » Wed May 25, 2022 11:30 am

Agfa13 wrote:Top/versatile here...have had the malleable and 3 piece...no worries on anal sex, esp. since is can bend.

Thank you. I don’t understand though. I wouldn’t want it to bend on its own, that sounds like the ED I have now. The base of my penis is bendy now and that makes penetration uncomfortable even when it’s possible. I could hang a towel from it before. I don’t care about the cowboy position - I could never do that angle because my dick used to be so hard, so I wouldn’t miss it.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Wed May 25, 2022 4:22 pm

Sorry, typed that out wrong.
I am referring to the malleable. The malleable is like those necks on a reading lamp, very flexible, but they don't bend on its own.
Unlike the 3 piece, if you do the cowboy/cowgirl, you might just find it pleasurable, where as if you did the same position with the 3 piece...you may not like that position anymore (I don't).
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

seekonk

Postby seekonk » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:43 pm

A question for implanted gay/bi guys who also bottom. I guess bottoming doggy style with an implant is no problem but can you bottom on your back face to face) with an implant without the pump getting squashed and bumped by the top’s pubic bone and lower abdomen, especially when he leans forward and comes in full contact with the taint/perineum. The boys can slide to the sides out of the way but I’m wondering how movable the pump and tubing are.

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:58 pm

I'm a Top, and I haven't found a position where any of the questions/concerns you raise happen, at least from my personal experience.

seekonk wrote:A question for implanted gay/bi guys who also bottom. I guess bottoming doggy style with an implant is no problem but can you bottom on your back face to face) with an implant without the pump getting squashed and bumped by the top’s pubic bone and lower abdomen, especially when he leans forward and comes in full contact with the taint/perineum. The boys can slide to the sides out of the way but I’m wondering how movable the pump and tubing are.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:12 pm

SteveSW wrote:I'm a Top, and I haven't found a position where any of the questions/concerns you raise happen, at least from my personal experience.

seekonk wrote:A question for implanted gay/bi guys who also bottom. I guess bottoming doggy style with an implant is no problem but can you bottom on your back face to face) with an implant without the pump getting squashed and bumped by the top’s pubic bone and lower abdomen, especially when he leans forward and comes in full contact with the taint/perineum. The boys can slide to the sides out of the way but I’m wondering how movable the pump and tubing are.

SreveSW, I think seekonk was asking if an implanted man were to bottom in a supine position, would the pump get in the way?

I suspect the answer may have a lot to do with how much the tubing allows the pump to move around. In my case, my pump rides moderately high and it might get in the way. When I am inflated, the pump is significantly higher than when I am deflated, but even deflated, it is high. Fortunately it does not get in the way of my girlfriend riding "cowgirl". I am not sure how it would be if I ever had sex with a man in that position, though.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

seekonk

Postby seekonk » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:59 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
SteveSW wrote:I'm a Top, and I haven't found a position where any of the questions/concerns you raise happen, at least from my personal experience.

SreveSW, I think seekonk was asking if an implanted man were to bottom in a supine position, would the pump get in the way?

I suspect the answer may have a lot to do with how much the tubing allows the pump to move around. In my case, my pump rides moderately high and it might get in the way. When I am inflated, the pump is significantly higher than when I am deflated, but even deflated, it is high. Fortunately it does not get in the way of my girlfriend riding "cowgirl". I am not sure how it would be if I ever had sex with a man in that position, though.

Yes, I mean the basic face to face sex position, i.e., position (a) in the picture but with an implanted guy instead of the woman. I wonder if the weight of the guy on top would squash the pump of the implanted bottom. I’m hoping some versatile gay or bi guy here can clear it up.

Return to “ED and Gay men”