SR Cream for erectile dysfunction WARNING!!!!

One out of Three men in America suffer with PE. It's the largest sexual dysfunction there is. Since there is no discussion board dedicated to PE so far, we will try to fill the need here!
Larry10625

Re: SR Cream for erectile dysfunction WARNING!!!!

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:12 am

middleagenyer wrote:Hi Larry,

Here is the website for SR-Cream which cost $48.00 dollars.

https://store.cure-erectile-dysfunction ... /sr-cream/

I ordered and received this product and I have to say I put it on and didn't feel anything as far as itching or burning.
Maybe my cock is truly dead. LOL! I guess time will tell if I notice an improvement.

Thanks my friend :)

robertm

Postby robertm » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:29 am

Still not sure what this cream is supposed to do:

1. Improve erections
2. Increase sensitivity
3. Reduce sensitivity
60 yrs old. Gradually worsening ED for 10 years. Pills and trimix not working well anymore. Will need an implant in the near future.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:43 am

robertm wrote:Still not sure what this cream is supposed to do:

1. Improve erections
2. Increase sensitivity
3. Reduce sensitivity

Pretty sure it reduces sensitivity so you last longer :)

Larry

Bauron

Postby Bauron » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:52 am

robertm wrote:Still not sure what this cream is supposed to do:

1. Improve erections
2. Increase sensitivity
3. Reduce sensitivity

The physical injury I sustained resulted in lowered sensitivity (as well as numerous other problems, such as weak erections, soft underside and glans, varicose veins, etc.). So by using the cream and restoring the health of my penis it actually increased (normalized) my sensitivity.

I guess if you experience the opposite problem and have increased sensitivity for some abnormal reason, it will then actually decrease (normalize) your sensitivity, again by restoring the proper state of the tissues.

Arnoldloveslife

Postby Arnoldloveslife » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:53 pm

Thanks for sharing this info.

young_and_impotent

Postby young_and_impotent » Wed May 23, 2018 8:48 am

Did anybody else try this?
I'm using man1man oil. But they advertise so heavily I feel something is fishy.
28 year old with severe lifelong ED.
Implanted in New Delhi on 26/12/19 with AMS CX (15x12) + 4cm RTE
Post op length 4.5 inches from ~ (5.5 to 6) inches. Disappointed!
Wish to have a revision to LGX some day.

Brutha

Postby Brutha » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:30 am

Yeah, I've tried both the SR-Cream and the Man1-Man-Oil.

Personally, I'd recommend the SR-Cream as it did help with my Peyronies over time.

Admittedly, I've also used other methods. Here's my routine:

1) I'd wake up and take some L-Arginine and Fish Oil. Then I'd warm up my penis by taking a hot bath (and while inside alternate between hot and cold water on my penis, finishing with it being hot). After the tissues are warmed up and soft I'd apply the SR-Cream and leave it for about 20-25 minutes. I'd then wash it off and do a bit of tissue massaging.

I'd also use cold water on my balls to cool them off and possibly increase my testosterone, which I'd figured would possibly be helpful too.

2) I'd do that same thing in the evenings as well.

I'd occasionally feel somewhat of a burning & itchy feel where the scar is, which I took as a positive sign. It was somewhat of a similar feeling to the final stages of wound healing.

I'd say that around the 3rd month of applying the cream my Peyronies scar tissue started to feel softer and around 35% smaller. I did also notice a gradual restoration of the sensitivity of my tissues, roughly by the same percentage.

So, I was very pleased and encouraged by the progress. The scar was softer and smaller, which allowed me to have fuller erections and I started having sex. Now, that may have been a bit premature and I'm not sure if it delayed my progress but from then on the progress started to slow down.

Around the 5th month the scar tissue was about 45% smaller or so (just 10% in two months). I then took a break from the routine for a few more months, during which the scar tissue started becoming harder again, fortunately the diminished size seemed to be permanent.

I restarted the whole routine around the 8th month in and saw improvements in tissue elasticity and scar softness again. The size was diminishing slower than the initial gains but still at around 5 to 10% per month.

Which brings me to my current situation. I'm about 12 months in and the scar is 70% gone. Which is great! It is definitely a slow struggle to fully get rid of the thing tho.

hopeful1971

Postby hopeful1971 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:36 pm

Hey middleagenyer,
I just came across this thread and I'm curious. Did this cream help you at all?

Also, a general question for everyone: The link posted by middleagenyer says that the SR cream is currently out of stock. Does anyone else know about an alternate source or website?

Many thanks in advance!
Andy

middleagenyer wrote:Hi Larry,

Here is the website for SR-Cream which cost $48.00 dollars.

https://store.cure-erectile-dysfunction ... /sr-cream/

I ordered and received this product and I have to say I put it on and didn't feel anything as far as itching or burning.
Maybe my cock is truly dead. LOL! I guess time will tell if I notice an improvement.

Artmopic

Postby Artmopic » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:46 am

Also, a general question for everyone: The link posted by middleagenyer says that the SR cream is currently out of stock. Does anyone else know about an alternate source or website?

Yeah it was out of stock for a few months. At some point I got worried the drought may continue for longer than I had supplies for but fortunately it came back in stock around the mid of Feb.

You could also find it at https://ubreeze.org/sr-cream/. It's from where I get it since it's better presented there.

Personally I rely heavily on the cream for pain management and tissue softening. Hands down the cream is the only thing that worked, got 90% pain reduction in just a few days. I guess it's due to the anti-inflammatory effects of the herbs inside.

It also makes my tissues softer and more elastic-feeling - that includes the scar tissue. The softer the tissues, the better my erection is.

indusvalley

Postby indusvalley » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:02 am

AnotherOldMan wrote:
Stud 100. Desensitizing spray!

This may sound like a stupid question but when using that stuff don't you have to use a rubber?
If not, doesn't she get desensitized also?

I have the same question. Can anyone who has used spray to numb the penis and then had sex without condom caused any numbness to sexual partner?
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

Return to “Premature Ejaculation”