Singing praises for Trimix

One out of Three men in America suffer with PE. It's the largest sexual dysfunction there is. Since there is no discussion board dedicated to PE so far, we will try to fill the need here!
Cigar56

Re: Singing praises for Trimix

Postby Cigar56 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:00 am

radioradio wrote:Cigar,

I'll be starting trimix in 2 weeks. Your 90 seconds intrigues me. How do you do that?

If I were to pre-fill the syringe ahead of time, how long can it be un-refrigerated?

Bob

Bob,

Some guys keep filled syringes in the freezer or in the refrigerator. Others who have a home office keep a little refrigerator there with a prefilled syringe in some sort of container. That could be awkward if you have curious little kids at home but it is an option for some.

I practiced injecting a lot. I'm at the point now where I can take it from the fridge, clean the injection site with an alcohol pad and immediately inject by hand. I don't use the auto-injector anymore. Takes 60-90 seconds from the time I start the process, then 3-5 minutes for the full erection.

What you want to avoid is starting from scratch, such as rummaging around in the freezer for the Trimix, waiting for it to thaw, finding your syringes, looking for the alcohol pad, finding the right injection site, fumbling with the syringe, etc. Practice makes perfect.

I have a friend who is single and I told him about Trimix. When he is expecting romance on a date he carries a prefilled syringe in an eyeglass case and then excuses himself to the bathroom to inject when the time is right. As another poster noted, Trimix can be left out of refrigerator for several hours without and retardation in strength.

The bottom line is to practice, practice, practice. When I started I would inject alone without the pressure of having to have sex. I made detailed notes, such as the time of injection, how long it took to become erect, how long the erection lasted, the quality of the erection, and so on. I used all that information to eventually make the process as seamless as possible.

Hope this helps. Good luck!
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:17 am

Cigar,

Thanks so much. Sounds like if you follow the Boy Scout motto of "always be prepared" the spontaneity issues can be minimized a great deal.

Assuming Trimix works (and I'm sure it will), the major anxiety (performance) is put to rest. Now you've helped put the second anxiety to rest. The last one I think will need it's own thread -- urine leakage at climax. I plan several practice runs - solo - to see how this goes, but would appreciate anyone's comments who have undergone RP.

My "dick stick" tutorial session has been moved to May 3rd. Not particularly looking forward to the session, but sure am looking forward to using my pecker like I used to.

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:37 am

Bob,

Let's stay in touch. My story is a lot like yours. I am having Robotic RP surgery at the end of the year. The incontinence factor is the only thing that bothers me about it. Looks like you're making a quick recovery and getting right back into the game regarding sex. That's super. How much leakage are you seeing now at climax? Your surgery is still pretty knew and that problem may go away entirely in just a few months.

The leakage may be a problem for you only during oral sex, if you engage in that. Otherwise I wouldn't worry about it. But I agree with you on one thing: As much as I appreciate Trimix I am planning to have implant surgery a few months after the Robotic RP.

Stay in touch.

Barry
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:37 pm

Barry,

Again, thanks for the follow up. I've only had one climax since my surgery, and unfortunately it was solo. Not sure how much urine was expelled in lieu of semen, maybe a half ounce. Enough to run all over the place and make it to the towel I was laying on. (I tried to be prepared for the unknown.)

Yes, my wife performs oral, but not that often, and it is not a major part of out love-making. The other direction is, and I'm also wondering how much I might leak while getting aroused while performing. I guess we'll find out in May.

Good luck with your RALP. Please make sure you choose a surgeon who has performed hundreds, if not thousands of these. I don't know where you live, but I highly recommend Dr. David Lee at University of Pennsylvania. I also recommend a book called "The Prostate Monologues", written by a fraternity brother of mine as he was going through this. He spent his career writing for Sports Illustrated and has a wonderful sense of humor, which helps one get through reading about such a serious situation.

I have another recommendation. Every man I know who has had a prostatectomy says the worst part of the procedure and early recovery was the catheter for 7 - 10 days. Google "supra-pubic catheter". My surgeon agreed to do this, and it was terrific.

I've made good progress with continence -- 7 weeks, and most days I get by with 1 lady pad, mainly to catch a few drips after I pee, or if I suddenly move, lift, cough or sneeze. I do pee a frequently -- over 20 times yesterday. The kegels are helping. NO progress on erections, but I was pretty challenged in that regard before the surgery, and no one comes out of the surgery in better shape than they went in, anyway.

Looking forward to my practice runs so that I know what to expect.

I am curious. If you're going to have your prostate removed, why the long delay?

Best,

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:00 pm

Could you not stick before you started into the act?

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:16 pm

radioradio wrote:Barry,

I am curious. If you're going to have your prostate removed, why the long delay?

Best,

Bob

Hey Bob,

Sorry I missed your post. My planned prostate surgery is in a state of flux. The surgeon has put me on Finasteride t and to shrink the size of my prostate. He says my prostate is huge and removing it now could cause bladder problems -- and perhaps longterm incontinence. Originally I was going to wait until the end of the year because I am in the middle of a job search and possible relocation. Then the surgeon raised the bladder issue during my most recent appointment.

I will give the surgeon credit for explaining my options. The majority of surgeons just advise surgery ASAP. I have just a very tiny amount of cancer in the prostate, so there is no immediate danger -- and may not be for years -- according to the surgeon. So he wants to shrink the prostate first and then do another round of tests. He did alarm me with the discussion about the bladder. In fact, I had gone to him to actually choose a date for the surgery and that's when he took a look at my history and records passed on by the urologist. We'll see how it goes with the Finasteride. I'll keep you posted.

Shesgottahaveit

Caution on Trimix

Postby Shesgottahaveit » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:17 pm

I was a huge fan. Pay attention to dose. I over did it one time, suffered priapism, ruined my dick, got an implant.

With Trimix I found I was needing varying amounts. Better to undershoot. Don’t get carried away. Otherwise I agree it’s a wonder treatment.
LGX 9/18following priapism following Trimix. Cost me 2" of length AMD LGX 18 cm with 3 cm Post op erection 4.75”. Replaced with Titan Colopast 23 +1 RTE 11/14/23. Dr Karpman. Original was failing

Return to “Premature Ejaculation”