Old School

One out of Three men in America suffer with PE. It's the largest sexual dysfunction there is. Since there is no discussion board dedicated to PE so far, we will try to fill the need here!
Stew52

Old School

Postby Stew52 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:03 pm

I haven't had this problem for a long while now, the opposite now in fact, DE, and I post amply in that Folder and Injections. But back in younger days I did leave the woman wanting more than I'd (and she'd) have liked. (So DE is now sweet paybacks). My experience. If I went without for much longer than a week, especially 2+, I'd shoot my load within 5 minutes. With extensive foreplay, the same. With both - bam. Barely got it in. Lots of alcohol would slow it tolerably. Eventually I found that masturbating within hours before if I'd been longer than 4-5 days would produce a longer satisfying session, say 15-20 minutes. Nothing like 30-90 minutes, or until mutual fatigue, now with DE, but satisfying for both. This may or may not work for you. It did work for me/us and cost nothing. That is all.
NOT an MD. 71, M51 yrs, CenTX US. Inj since 12/2016, a yr after pills stopped working. Caverject for a yr. 1/2018 Tri-Mix at 30 pap/2 phent/60 pge @0.3ml, now 0.5ml 80mcg/ml PGE1. DE/Anorgasmia setting in since 5/2019, worse now.

Return to “Premature Ejaculation”