Cheap cure for PE?

One out of Three men in America suffer with PE. It's the largest sexual dysfunction there is. Since there is no discussion board dedicated to PE so far, we will try to fill the need here!
Old Guy

Cheap cure for PE?

Postby Old Guy » Sat May 23, 2020 12:20 pm

While I was healing from my implant I was smearing Aspercream on my shaft and head to ease the burning raw skin sensation. Yes I washed before having sex, but found the lasting effect of the lidocaine had me unable to finish a couple of times. I've never had that issue. For those of you who suffer from PE, it may be worth a try.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Flavio

Re: Cheap cure for PE?

Postby Flavio » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:20 am

I've never tried it but oral phentolamine mesylate may be an interesting option, if you can tolerate the side effects (hypotension, tachycardia). Phentolamine is an alpha blocker that stops sympathetic action in the penis, improves erections and delays ejaculation.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Vinny21

Postby Vinny21 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:14 pm

Flavio wrote:I've never tried it but oral phentolamine mesylate may be an interesting option, if you can tolerate the side effects (hypotension, tachycardia). Phentolamine is an alpha blocker that stops sympathetic action in the penis, improves erections and delays ejaculation.

Where do you get the oral phentolamine and how much did it cost?

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:43 am

Vinny21 wrote:
Flavio wrote:I've never tried it but oral phentolamine mesylate may be an interesting option, if you can tolerate the side effects (hypotension, tachycardia). Phentolamine is an alpha blocker that stops sympathetic action in the penis, improves erections and delays ejaculation.

Where do you get the oral phentolamine and how much did it cost?

Oral phentolamine is a popular ED drug in China and there are several brands available.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Return to “Premature Ejaculation”