Oral phentolamine for PE

One out of Three men in America suffer with PE. It's the largest sexual dysfunction there is. Since there is no discussion board dedicated to PE so far, we will try to fill the need here!
Flavio

Oral phentolamine for PE

Postby Flavio » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:11 pm

I keep talking about phentolamine on these forums but I swear I'm not trying to sell anything.

Oral phentolamine doesn't just improve erections, it will also delay ejaculation. Why? Because it blocks sympathetic action in the penis and it is the sympathetic nervous system that mediates ejaculation and detumescence.

As an added bonus, you will be able to maintain your erection even after ejaculation.

Yes, it really is that good!
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Flavio

Re: Oral phentolamine for PE

Postby Flavio » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:57 pm

Two shopping agents in China that can get phentolamine for you:

www.engtaobao.com

www.chinahao.com

If there are problems shipping meds to your country, you can always try a forwarder at www.parcl.com
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

mr.skin

Postby mr.skin » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:45 am

Flavio wrote:I keep talking about phentolamine on these forums but I swear I'm not trying to sell anything.

Oral phentolamine doesn't just improve erections, it will also delay ejaculation. Why? Because it blocks sympathetic action in the penis and it is the sympathetic nervous system that mediates ejaculation and detumescence.

As an added bonus, you will be able to maintain your erection even after ejaculation.

Yes, it really is that good!

Is there any valid source/study which shows, that a1-antagonists help with pe ?
Thank you.
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:22 am

mr.skin wrote: [...] Is there any valid source/study which shows, that a1-antagonists help with pe ?
Thank you.

Any study on phentolamine and ED will say that ejaculation is mediated by the sympathetic nervous system and this drug blocks sympathetic action, it's uncontroversial. I don't know any study specifically on PE, though.

I'm also very skeptical of PE treatments such as dextromethorphan. These drugs will improve PE but they also increase serotonin levels and this may hurt erectile function.

Phentolamine, by the contrary, only acts locally and it will improve both ED and PE.

hopeful1971

Postby hopeful1971 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:16 pm

Flavio wrote:Two shopping agents in China that can get phentolamine for you:

http://www.engtaobao.com

http://www.chinahao.com

If there are problems shipping meds to your country, you can always try a forwarder at http://www.parcl.com

Hello Flavio,
I'm new here and just found this site happenstance. And am I glad I found this community!

I have read through several of your (and others') posts and they give me a lot a hope, so thank you all!

I am 50, and I developed ED and PE issues a couple of years ago after being on Lexapro for 3 months. I tried all the standard ED meds and nothing seems to help. I saw Phentolamine mentioned several times in the forums and I'd really like to give it a try before going for the injections.

I tried using the links you've posted, but I'm not able to figure out how they work. For example, searching for Phentolamine on engtaobao or chinahao yields no results. Parcl also requires that a link to the store be provided.

Long story short, I tried everything that I could possibly think of and have hit a brick wall. Wondering if you could point me to step by step instructions or a tutorial for dummies (perhaps a website link?) that explains how to order from these Chinese companies.

Many thanks for all you do!

Best,
Andy

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:41 pm

hopeful1971 wrote:[...] I tried using the links you've posted, but I'm not able to figure out how they work.

Hi Andy, thank you for your reply.

Yes, oral phentolamine is effective but it's not for everyone. It's an old drug and many patients cannot tolerate the side effects (hypotension, tachycardia, headaches). Don't even try it if you're a heart patient. Always consult your doctor before you decide to take this or any other treatment.

Oral phentolamine is an approved ED treatment in China but the online stores you mentioned do not ship overseas. I recommend you contact Oliver Deng at www.parcl.com. Oliver is a wonderful Chinese forwarder and he is already familiar with the product.

I'll send you a PM with more details.

Happy new year!

hopeful1971

Postby hopeful1971 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:53 pm

Thank you so much for your prompt reply! Thankfully, I have no other health conditions besides the depression I've been battling the last few months.

I haven't checked you PM yet but that's what I'm going to do next :)

A very happy new year to you too!

Best,
Andy

hopeful1971

Postby hopeful1971 » Sun May 30, 2021 10:31 pm

I have now tried oral phentolamine at different times with Sildenafil 100mg, Tadalafil 20mg, and Udenafil 100mg.

Unfortunately, Phentolamine didn't help me at all with PE, but as Flavio has pointed in multiple places, the hypotension side effects were intolerable.

Also, in my own research online, I failed to find a single mention of phentolamine as a PE aid. It's mainly prescribed for ED In Asian countries but not for PE.

Hope our friend Flavio could chime in on the purported climax delaying effects of Phentermine.

Many thanks,
Andy

Return to “Premature Ejaculation”